Faction Artifacts

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: Faction Artifacts

Post by Vander Nars »

Also i have no dueling chars or chars with med and im not gonna waste my time changing suits or templates to please a bunch of douches that aint shit outside of dueling.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

So back to the topic at hand, they should add some sort of item like faction earrings with a mod like 2mr or 5dci, then if your faction controls all towns it becomes 10dci or 4mr.

That would make it actually worth it to fight over towns.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Necrodog wrote:So back to the topic at hand, they should add some sort of item like faction earrings with a mod like 2mr or 5dci, then if your faction controls all towns it becomes 10dci or 4mr.

Ooooooor they can just add faction arties and make them fel only?

Or they could nerf skill loss to like 2 minutes or something and fix pets so not everyone runs a mare or cu sidhe. Then you'd actually have use for war horses.
Lucifall
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Legacy wrote:
Necrodog wrote:So back to the topic at hand, they should add some sort of item like faction earrings with a mod like 2mr or 5dci, then if your faction controls all towns it becomes 10dci or 4mr.

Ooooooor they can just add faction arties and make them fel only?

Or they could nerf skill loss to like 2 minutes or something and fix pets so not everyone runs a mare or cu sidhe. Then you'd actually have use for war horses.
Still wouldn't be worth it to fight over towns.

Faction artifacts SHOULD be fel-only.

If they make it so you cant have a good pet then factions will be the only way to PvP. Dismount would be too strong.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Whatever the incentive, I think faction base pvp would be a great boon to the shard. Fighting in SL base and Minax base were some of the best time I can remember playing AOS.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

If you want to play with custom items outside of standard game-play, you should walk your ass down UOGateway and pick a server that fits your wants/needs.

Okay Trevor since you're a little slow above the shoulders, i'll explain it in a simpler-more understandable manner.

Stop suggesting shit when you're a mediocre/below-average player that can't deal with the current status of the server.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Necrodog wrote: If they make it so you cant have a good pet then factions will be the only way to PvP. Dismount would be too strong.
You do know war horses are strong specifically because they were meant to be the PvP mounts, right?

And that the trade off for having a strong pet that you can rez at will is... being in a faction, right?

Regardless, you can still use max hp swampies and summon more as they die, or you can be left without a mount as soon as someone throws a riding swipe, since you won't be riding that shit anytime soon.
Lucifall
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Tempest wrote:If you want to play with custom items outside of standard game-play, you should walk your ass down UOGateway and pick a server that fits your wants/needs.

Okay Trevor since you're a little slow above the shoulders, i'll explain it in a simpler-more understandable manner.

Stop suggesting shit when you're a mediocre/below-average player that can't deal with the current status of the server.
2v4 (Kapero is offscreen getting killing blow)
LOGAN_SUCKS_LOL.jpg
LOGAN_SUCKS_LOL.jpg (309.72 KiB) Viewed 2133 times
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Necrodog wrote:
Tempest wrote:If you want to play with custom items outside of standard game-play, you should walk your ass down UOGateway and pick a server that fits your wants/needs.

LOGAN_SUCKS_LOL.jpg

You forgot to mention Anthony and Loler off-screen. Typical Hz post.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I don't understand why Vander is dodging...

Everyone else in kvg ain't scared of a 1v1 win, lose, or draw...
Im not scared of 1v1 i just dont give a fuck about it, it proves nothing other than you can beat me in a controlled setting. What i care about is big fights, field and chokes and how good are u ar surviving when u got 8 archers running u down with mortal/para spam or how good are u under pressure when a guild is pushing in to take your harry and half your team is dead and the rest are winded. That is the shit that matters to me, thats the only thing that matters in pvp because the rest is just a bunch of ego stroking because you have a low ping and can cycle spells.
Bombing run anyone? Ctf? What dungeon and field fights prove is how well your team can carry you.

How about you pm reefer and tell him how many you got and then go to a random field(Brit xroads, etc) have an uncontrolled field fight...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Necrodog wrote:

LOGAN_SUCKS_LOL.jpg
All I see is ajani carrying scrubs, per usual
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Maloskies wrote:
Necrodog wrote:

LOGAN_SUCKS_LOL.jpg
All I see is ajani carrying scrubs, per usual
Hey Ajani why did you only try to harm me last night at that tournament. You scared me.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I don't understand why Vander is dodging...

Everyone else in kvg ain't scared of a 1v1 win, lose, or draw...
Im not scared of 1v1 i just dont give a fuck about it, it proves nothing other than you can beat me in a controlled setting. What i care about is big fights, field and chokes and how good are u ar surviving when u got 8 archers running u down with mortal/para spam or how good are u under pressure when a guild is pushing in to take your harry and half your team is dead and the rest are winded. That is the shit that matters to me, thats the only thing that matters in pvp because the rest is just a bunch of ego stroking because you have a low ping and can cycle spells.
Bombing run anyone? Ctf? What dungeon and field fights prove is how well your team can carry you.

How about you pm reefer and tell him how many you got and then go to a random field(Brit xroads, etc) have an uncontrolled field fight...
Since when did you assholes get so fucking lazy, pm when ur doing this or that so i can show up with double your numbers instead of checking spawns. Im not on his team so fuck him he can go to fel and look for me if he wants to fight me.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I'm not on his team, so that's not it. I've tried to tell y'all numerous times that I'm unbiased. I res pets for douches and nice people alike. I like posts of douches and nice people alike. I assist on circles for douches and nice people alike.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Tempest wrote:You forgot to mention Anthony and Loler off-screen. Typical Hz post.
Even if they were offscreen (which they weren't) it would still have been even numbers.

Git Rekt