Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

Post by Bama »

MelodyTFA wrote: 3
That is so funny......... thank you
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
MelodyTFA likes this.
wezburke

Post by wezburke »

can we not just permi ban this moanign fucker
wezburke

Post by wezburke »

opywang u have destroyed demise
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Opywang wrote:
Hugsforpeace wrote:
Now Orny price on Demise is roughly 60kk while on OSI it's 30kk.
Fyi thats like $10 on OSI to $150 here, we have a much stronger economy and Id like for it to stay that way.
So you want to remove the fun from player by abusing, and over exhausting us by working us like slave so we can have artifacts that is near impossible to buy?

There at 80 million right now how the hell do you expect me to buy them? The player that is at doom there going around, and around bored to death hoping something in doom would just kill them so they can just log out, and say screw the game.

The whole point is that it take away the fun from the game, and it's exploiting the economic to force player to pay insane gold even 80kk check barely fit in the bag, and this is abuse.

Guys seriously stop abusing the game we have lives we come on the game to have fun we don't come here to act like slaves, and stop robbing us from the game!
The Silvertiger wrote:And orny is 1kk on osi
2007 orny was worth 30kk if it worth 1kk then it show that Demise is corrupted because Orny is at 60 million that is double what OSI has ever had.
Something tells me you never played Prodo, especially during the haydays of AOS.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

No one noticed I was arguing with myself. Fuck you guys, I wrote 4 mini essays to myself. I will kill you all.
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Hugsforpeace wrote:

Something tells me you never played Prodo, especially during the haydays of AOS.
You see you just refuse to pay attention
Opy played OSI for 3 years
Go ahead and do the math
He played from 2003 to 2008 that is 3 years........I'm thinking he uses the new metric calendar
You know the same one people use in the Buy/Sell/Trade section where you take 3 days and when you convert it to metric you get 5 hours
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Bama wrote:
Hugsforpeace wrote:

You see you just refuse to pay attention
Opy played OSI for 3 years
Go ahead and do the math
He played from 2003 to 2008 that is 3 years........I'm thinking he uses the new metric calendar
You know the same one people use in the Buy/Sell/Trade section where you take 3 days and when you convert it to metric you get 5 hours
... I love you.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:Why do you support the shard to cheat is it because you're motivated by greed?

Spawn was impossibly hard why is that? Motivated by greed.

Now the spawn is fix, and once again players can have fun.

Now doom drop rate is 4 time less than OSI why is that? Motivated by greed.

So I say lets end the corruption, and the greed, and give back what belong to the community.
Sure I am greedy like most people. But so are you. You wanted spawns change cause you couldn't do them. This is greedy and Selfish. I want spawns how the are because it will mean something when I new players get a lucky glads and sells it and buy a starter suit. In a couple months a new player will get a lucky glads and get like 2 brsk for it
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
The Silvertiger and Lady like this.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

OSI clone OSI clone OSI Clone OSI clone OSI clone OSI Clone OSI clone OSI clone OSI Clone OSI clone OSI clone OSI Clone OSI clone OSI clone OSI Clone OSI clone OSI clone OSI Clone OSI clone OSI clone OSI Clone

Demise is not an OSI clone, when i joined it was advertised as "like OSI, but better"

If you don't like the "but better" part then go play OSI i hear they have some OSI clone servers.

Also you keep talking about brokers, not release until publish 70, Demise is at publish 59.
ortiz, Tanya and Ajani like this.
Zmoney

Post by Zmoney »

royal kapero2 wrote:No one noticed I was arguing with myself. Fuck you guys, I wrote 4 mini essays to myself. I will kill you all.
i noticed, i chuckled
MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

While oppywang is checking hes board scrypts, drinking hes cheap cola he bought with welfair check and complaining about how the sky is blue.....
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=8&t=6640
Phishsticks

Post by Phishsticks »

MelodyTFA wrote:While oppywang is checking hes board scrypts, drinking hes cheap cola he bought with welfair check and complaining about how the sky is blue.....

funny this guys discussing someone being on welfare with his 4th grade education level spelling.
Opywang likes this.
MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Phishsticks wrote:
MelodyTFA wrote:While oppywang is checking hes board scrypts, drinking hes cheap cola he bought with welfair check and complaining about how the sky is blue.....

funny this guys discussing someone being on welfare with his 4th grade education level spelling.
Awwww, tu est vraiment mignon! Maintenant je sais pourquoi Oppywang est tomber amoureux de toi! Dommage que les mecs gentils comme toi sont toujours attirer envers d'autres mecs =( , une vrai perte...
Phishsticks

Post by Phishsticks »

MelodyTFA wrote:
Phishsticks wrote:

Awwww, tu est vraiment mignon! Maintenant je sais pourquoi Oppywang est tomber amoureux de toi! Dommage que les mecs gentils comme toi sont toujours attirer envers d'autres mecs =( , une vrai perte...

Vous êtes une chatte, et si je voulais une lèvre hors de vous id tap mon fagot à glissière.
MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Phishsticks wrote:
MelodyTFA wrote:
Phishsticks wrote:

Vous êtes une chatte, et si je voulais une lèvre hors de vous id tap mon fagot à glissière.
You just called me a cat, and said that if you wanted my lip, you would hit a piece of a door! I am into kinky stuff... But you are very weird! Now I have to invest in pepper spray =(