Return of the Gold Diggers

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Return of the Gold Diggers

Post by Amish Hammer »

After the much waited return of the popular first movie "Gold Diggers", It has returned with a much more action packed version. Some critics might say it sucks, Some may say its before our time. Amish Hammer presents his second box office smashing movie "Return of the Gold Diggers"

https://youtu.be/JdgEf2tep5o
Discord: Amish#1299
AR9221

Re: Return of the Gold Diggers

Post by AR9221 »

Amish for GM, he will make demise economy great again
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

AR9221 wrote:Amish for GM, he will make demise economy great again
i would probably make people quit the server.
makumba2

Post by makumba2 »

Hi, I got one question to make.

There's only kid in this server? This is the second useless post that I see only today. The players do not have nothing else more interesting to do instead crying on forum?

The time has changed. Ultima Online has changed. Nowdays no one wanna play this game because of this sort of things. UO is so boring at the begining because of its difficult on raising skills, getting first set, some gold and etc.

The world changes, kid. And I tell you that you only have two choices: adapt (life is nothing more than this) or refuse to adap and cry because everyone else is changing.

That's it. Good luck and make the right decisions (at least from now) in your life. ;)

By the way: "Mom, Im on TV!!!". :P
Amish Hammer likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

right decisions? what would those decisions be in the situations in that video?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

makumba2 wrote:Hi, I got one question to make.

There's only kid in this server? This is the second useless post that I see only today. The players do not have nothing else more interesting to do instead crying on forum?

The time has changed. Ultima Online has changed. Nowdays no one wanna play this game because of this sort of things. UO is so boring at the begining because of its difficult on raising skills, getting first set, some gold and etc.

The world changes, kid. And I tell you that you only have two choices: adapt (life is nothing more than this) or refuse to adap and cry because everyone else is changing.

That's it. Good luck and make the right decisions (at least from now) in your life. ;)

By the way: "Mom, Im on TV!!!". :P
It's not crying... Don't like the video you don't have to watch it. Move along, kid.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares

Post by kentares »

Amish Hammer wrote:After the much waited return of the popular first movie "Gold Diggers", It has returned with a much more action packed version. Some critics might say it sucks, Some may say its before our time. Amish Hammer presents his second box office smashing movie "Return of the Gold Diggers"

https://youtu.be/JdgEf2tep5o
...and now I can say that I have been to the Fan Dancer Dojo; thank you for the tour. :geek:
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

or legendary troll - remember 1gp auctions. :lol:
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Chacal wrote:
I do like a good troll from time to time, but the auctions are because its just a game, i dont really care, i can get more while the event is going.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Chacal wrote:
I do like a good troll from time to time, but the auctions are because its just a game, i dont really care, i can get more while the event is going.
"Just a game". Beware of these words you heretic!
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher