Can we get a list?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Re: Can we get a list?

Post by Bad Religion »

someone farming smart, thats a good spot
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

image isnt showing.
Discord: Amish#1299
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Amish Hammer wrote:Current AFK Wisp Farmers 7/28/2017
- Victoria
Today I went to farm some wisps, all the spots were taken so I took the one covered by this dude, I knew he's always afk anyway.
Couple hours later a GM appeared (btw this is barely the 3rd afk check I get in the 3 months since I got back to the server)
Anyway, I answered the GM, the other guy obviously didn't, he ported the afker a few tiles further.
They were there for a considerable time, more than 5 minutes for sure, finally the GM recalled away and ported the afker with him.
So I said at last this guy got jailed, as he really deserved it....
But guess what? I was wrong, 10 minutes later he appeared and started doing his shit again. :beathorse:

My point: Please don't tell us that you guys care about afkers and that you punish them hard, because that's not remotely true.
Thanks.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Amish Hammer wrote:image isnt showing.
Did this work?
Attachments
afk.jpg
afk.jpg (311.91 KiB) Viewed 2871 times
Amish Hammer likes this.
Tetra
Demise Administrator

Post by Tetra »

AR9221 wrote:Today I went to farm some wisps, all the spots were taken so I took the one covered by this dude, I knew he's always afk anyway.
Couple hours later a GM appeared (btw this is barely the 3rd afk check I get in the 3 months since I got back to the server)
Anyway, I answered the GM, the other guy obviously didn't, he ported the afker a few tiles further.
They were there for a considerable time, more than 5 minutes for sure, finally the GM recalled away and ported the afker with him.
So I said at last this guy got jailed, as he really deserved it....
But guess what? I was wrong, 10 minutes later he appeared and started doing his shit again. :beathorse:

My point: Please don't tell us that you guys care about afkers and that you punish them hard, because that's not remotely true.
Thanks.
The list of people we have to check daily is absolutely ridiculous, and if I don't manage to get to you after my several hours of checks, then so be it. I will probably check you another day. We take time out of our day to spend hours policing the shard. Most of us have lives to begin with, so it's not that simple. As for the guy in wisps, it sounds like he received a warning. The next time he's caught, he's subject to jail time, then bans.

My point: Please don't say that staff doesn't care. We joined the Demise team BECAUSE WE CARE.
Tetra
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
zulu2401, ortiz, Tanya and 7 others like this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Tetra wrote:
AR9221 wrote:My point: Please don't say that staff doesn't care. We joined the Demise team BECAUSE WE CARE.

You guys care so much that you invest your personal time for our pleasure, i want to applaud you for it and say thank you ;)

its just too bad we cannot donate to the server to show our appreciation!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
zulu2401 and Chacal like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Tetra wrote: The list of people we have to check daily is absolutely ridiculous, and if I don't manage to get to you after my several hours of checks, then so be it. I will probably check you another day. We take time out of our day to spend hours policing the shard. Most of us have lives to begin with, so it's not that simple. As for the guy in wisps, it sounds like he received a warning. The next time he's caught, he's subject to jail time, then bans.

My point: Please don't say that staff doesn't care. We joined the Demise team BECAUSE WE CARE.

I don't think it's that you guys don't care. I and everyone here knows the staff team has lives and they surely aren't getting paid to handle the bullshit that goes on around here at any given moment. There is an obvious lack of active staff involvement though and perhaps it should be considered to add new active members to the team that could help out. The last staff member added to the team was a few months ago, GM Feathers? I saw him jump around at the brit gate a few times in various forms for about a week and after that was never seen or heard from again...

Just having a few more active GMs that can be on daily just to run standard tournaments/events, check on afkers, and even answer simple pages can go a long way. Demise has a very strong and actively growing player base and I think everyone here just wants to see more staff/player interaction.

Not that post counts reflects or shows dedication to the server, but these forums have been out for quite some time now and when you look at other popular shards (not to name any) in comparison they seem to go the extra mile when it comes to interacting with their communities. I'm not saying that you guys aren't doing a good job, and as stated already we know you all have lives and this can't be your life's focus and all, but it definitely wouldn't hurt though to add some more trustworthy and active members to the team that would be willing to focus more time with the community which we all would really appreciate.
Bama likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I think Anthony is asking to be a GM :)
Tempest likes this.
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

Anthony File wrote:
Tetra wrote: ...

No, you cant see them, because you not farm the golds, resources, heartwood runic.
Fethers is online often, Selene and John check the farmer now and then.
Tetra is online when the event now.

Sorry, I know a less english, have to use the google translater. :D
Ajani likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Tetra wrote: My point: Please don't say that staff doesn't care. We joined the Demise team BECAUSE WE CARE.
Actual footage of the Demise Team in action....

Discord: Amish#1299
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Anthony File wrote:

Not that post counts reflects or shows dedication to the server, but these forums have been out for quite some time now and when you look at other popular shards (not to name any) in comparison they seem to go the extra mile when it comes to interacting with their communities.

Anthony I'm thinking that you didn't play on Demise the last time we had an Admin that " went that extra mile" though I am sure you have heard the stories
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Anthony File wrote:

Not that post counts reflects or shows dedication to the server, but these forums have been out for quite some time now and when you look at other popular shards (not to name any) in comparison they seem to go the extra mile when it comes to interacting with their communities.

Anthony I'm thinking that you didn't play on Demise the last time we had an Admin that " went that extra mile" though I am sure you have heard the stories
He didn't, he's fairly new.

Whewwww, that was a heck of a time!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Well I can tell you for a fact if you log into Xavier's server today and send him $20 he gives you a modded suit of your choosing with arties. :D
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:Well I can tell you for a fact if you log into Xavier's server today and ...........

............. say bank there's an echo
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tetra wrote:
The list of people we have to check daily is absolutely ridiculous, and if I don't manage to get to you after my several hours of checks, then so be it. I will probably check you another day.
I am sure that you have many people to check................. Thank you

When I ran my miner I had the same GM come to me at the same time every time give or take 5 minutes.
After I answered the GM I was not checked on again for that day nor was I attended after the check

QQ
Coffee
Sleepy Hollow
and a few others constantly luring mobs away from where they spawn ( no rule against that I guess)
But if they are attended they would just lure the balron away again instead of suffering a death to it right?

I find wherever they lure the balron to
I kill it
Another one spawns (why don't they lure it away)
They die to it
Over and over
I don't log in to play everyday but every time I do log in .................

Killing 4 daemon at a time
540 to 650 per every 45 seconds
CHA-CHING
CHA-CHING
CHA-CHING
CHA-CHING
MaGoo_8-16_06.46.jpg
MaGoo_8-16_06.46.jpg (179.15 KiB) Viewed 2572 times

Balron hidden away
MaGoo_8-16_06.50.jpg
MaGoo_8-16_06.50.jpg (195.33 KiB) Viewed 2572 times

Gee 1 spawned hmmm