Monsters AI / Invisibility

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
AR9221

Monsters AI / Invisibility

Post by AR9221 »

I think it would be nice if it is tweaked in a way they use invi a bit less, sometimes it is something like 10 times in a minute, really annoying specially for tamers, you know.... "all kill" "all kill" all the time
In don't know what other players think about this, maybe it is just me.
Anyway, thanks in advance.
Ajani

Re: Monsters AI / Invisibility

Post by Ajani »

what if you used "all guard" one time then it will auto reattack the monster that is trying to kill you?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Ajani wrote:what if you used "all guard" one time then it will auto reattack the monster that is trying to kill you?
And then you have to reposition to avoid AOE as the monster is probably next to you now
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

you are talking about lady mel
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

mainly yes
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

You want them to change the game mechanics so that you can press less buttons?

Good ol' demise.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

kolbycrouch wrote:You want them to change the game mechanics so that you can press less buttons?

Good ol' demise.
No, has nothing to do with that
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Invis spam by mobs and pets was something the previous admin added to stop afk macroing (which was not nearly as rampant as it is today). It is extremely annoying for those who really play the game, but does not really do much vs well made scripts with cu sidhes or gds being told to stay instead of guard. Maybe its time for a revision so people dont get killed by angry mobs in a champion spawn who were supposed to be tanked by your gd.
Lucifall
Gredras, Mistress and AR9221 like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

actualy here exist fix for it,
just kill GD about 1300x time after train back wrest, and you GD will have finaly like max wrest skill after kill again GD 400x and train max wrest skill... kill GD 200x train max wrest, now you will have 140 wrest skill and under 20 magery in end

FIX, dont need worry about invisible anymore XD,
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

MMMartin wrote:actualy here exist fix for it,
just kill GD about 1300x time after train back wrest, and you GD will have finaly like max wrest skill after kill again GD 400x and train max wrest skill... kill GD 200x train max wrest, now you will have 140 wrest skill and under 20 magery in end

FIX, dont need worry about invisible anymore XD,
Ooooor we can just undo it!
Lucifall
AR9221 and MMMartin like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

yea, it can save much time, GM can fix it aswell, but for now, only way is this with decrease magery at pet
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Legacy wrote:Invis spam by mobs and pets was something the previous admin added to stop afk macroing (which was not nearly as rampant as it is today). It is extremely annoying for those who really play the game, but does not really do much vs well made scripts with cu sidhes or gds being told to stay instead of guard. Maybe its time for a revision so people dont get killed by angry mobs in a champion spawn who were supposed to be tanked by your gd.
That is incorrect. It is an osi like feature. Very annoying, but accurate. Was part of the AI overhaul.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
AR9221 likes this.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Legacy wrote:Invis spam by mobs and pets was something the previous admin added to stop afk macroing (which was not nearly as rampant as it is today). It is extremely annoying for those who really play the game, but does not really do much vs well made scripts with cu sidhes or gds being told to stay instead of guard. Maybe its time for a revision so people dont get killed by angry mobs in a champion spawn who were supposed to be tanked by your gd.
That is incorrect. It is an osi like feature. Very annoying, but accurate. Was part of the AI overhaul.
I would suggest we can copy from OSI just the good things and discard the bad parts, but I already saw trying to tell the staff how to improve the server is beating a dead horse. :beathorse:
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Perhaps there's a coincidence here then, but Xavier did it specifically for that purpose.
Lucifall