Looking to start over in a new place

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jager

Looking to start over in a new place

Post by Jager »

So im thinking of moving shards, kinda tired of the old one, never really played much aos so this will all be new to me but have some questions, i have an account thats a few years old (nice for reward mounts) but wondering #1 how many accounts re allowed with how many Characters per account? #2 what is this place i started in? #3 what is the main town to get situated in? Brit? #4 is there any new player guilds that are helpful to the likes of myself? or just any guild looking to take someone under there wing and show them the ropes, i have been playing UO since the beginning so the basics i know, just wondering whats different here. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. gonna be bumming around this first random city killing orcs and such untill i find a way out, Jagermeister is my name in game. Oh and last question, do you guys have a discord server?
hrs024 likes this.
AR9221

Re: Looking to start over in a new place

Post by AR9221 »

4 accounts 7 chars each
new haven
luna
no idea

welcome
Jager

Post by Jager »

AR9221 wrote:4 accounts 7 chars each
new haven
luna
no idea

welcome

awesome thank you
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

dont claim ethys, claim soulstones for your vet rewards. have multiple clients doing different things while you are playing. ie. have one guy mining, one guy training taming, one guy farming monsters etc. be effecient with your time.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Welcome to the server anything I could help you with?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Jager

Post by Jager »

Ajani wrote:Welcome to the server anything I could help you with?
why thank you, and at the moment just gathering information and walking around killing stuff, the quests in new haven to get 50 in some skills, are they worth completing? this is the first time i played a trammel server since it was first released on OSI, and just trying to get used to the stats on weapons and armors and stuff, really just trying to figure out if this will be my new home
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Jager wrote:
why thank you, and at the moment just gathering information and walking around killing stuff, the quests in new haven to get 50 in some skills, are they worth completing? this is the first time i played a trammel server since it was first released on OSI, and just trying to get used to the stats on weapons and armors and stuff, really just trying to figure out if this will be my new home
no the 50 skill quests are not worth doing. I would suggest making a necro mage or a necro mage tamer
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Jager wrote:
also if you are online meet Ajani Dolohov in vendor mall and I will give you some power scrolls

Casting is shit
Jager

Post by Jager »

necro mage tamer eh, there enough room for all those skills? what should i start with? ill make a new char right away. and il meet you on Jagermeister
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

magery
eval
necro
spirit speak
taming
lore
vet

Casting is shit
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

if you do the 50 eval int quest I think you get a undead slayer book could be useful. prob don't need vet right away maybe macro it on a stealthier slave char. just pick up spell weaving from quest with some bake kitsunes then dump the animal taming/lore on soul stone after bonding a cu with + jewel. could do something like anatomy & alch, anatomy +healing, or tactic + weapon skill.
Last edited by pimpinez on July 2nd, 2017, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
hrs024 likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

its inscribe quest. best thing to do is start a char with 49 skill take the quest then work 1 point and get the book.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
hrs024 and pimpinez like this.
Jager

Post by Jager »

and its a good book to have? was given a red scrappers book, can i do the scribe book thing on another character and trasfer it to my necro?
Loler

Post by Loler »

yes i used to do this on another server i played. its not as important on here i feel but its always nice to have slayers.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Jager

Post by Jager »

ok cool thanks, where do i purchase more spells for my necrmancer book at?