Starting mage

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Skrillex

Starting mage

Post by Skrillex »

Yeah guys.. I have been playing última online for many years, my favourite teamplate is warrior, but when i start to play usually in Demise, i make an archer

Okey so.. I really never wanted to playa mages but actually, Demise tournaments 1v1 and his rules dont let me enjoy of the dueling experience, so for this reason im looking for start play a tactics mage

Knowing about maybe the most expensive teamplate or items on it, i think i can get most of them... Just want to know about a good teamplate like

120 mage
120eval
120 fencing/swords/archery/macing?
And... What more guys?

Thans you i know lot of good mages plays in uodemise so i hope about good tips ;)
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Tempest

Re: Starting mage

Post by Tempest »

Don't rely on magic arrow/fireball script to win.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bama likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

120 mage eval resist wep skill
100 scribe
90 tactics
50 med
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

ortiz wrote:120 mage eval resist wep skill
100 scribe
90 tactics
50 med

+1 to this template.

Or you can spice it up and instead of doing scribe, 50/50 it for necro/spiritspeak.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Skrillex wrote:Yeah guys.. I have been playing última online for many years, my favourite teamplate is warrior, but when i start to play usually in Demise, i make an archer

Okey so.. I really never wanted to playa mages but actually, Demise tournaments 1v1 and his rules dont let me enjoy of the dueling experience, so for this reason im looking for start play a tactics mage

Knowing about maybe the most expensive teamplate or items on it, i think i can get most of them... Just want to know about a good teamplate like

120 mage
120eval
120 fencing/swords/archery/macing?
And... What more guys?

Thans you i know lot of good mages plays in uodemise so i hope about good tips ;)
Pretty sad they have gay ass rules for "PVP" tournaments that restrict you from playing the template you want.
Skrillex likes this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

you could also drop scribe for anat and get defensive wrestle more damage on AI or get poisoning.
Skrillex and Bad Religion like this.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Okey so, think
120mage
120eval
120 swords
90tactics
50necro
50ss

Mmm more or less?
Skrillex#5409

pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

I think the 50/50 isn't that viable the dmg from pain spike in a burst isn't really enough what like 9-15 dmg could easly pick up from inscribe or anat plus 1 less skil to fizzle. moreover, I don't think it help to much in 1v1 better off stun with weapon skill then try n get off evil omen paralyze with gimped duration. maybe try ninjitsu lol for the lawls.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

pimpinez wrote:I think the 50/50 isn't that viable the dmg from pain spike in a burst isn't really enough what like 9-15 dmg could easly pick up from inscribe or anat plus 1 less skil to fizzle. moreover, I don't think it help to much in 1v1 better off stun with weapon skill then try n get off evil omen paralyze with gimped duration. maybe try ninjitsu lol for the lawls.

Don't listen to this Skrillex, i've tested it multiple times and people still eat dirt. People who say it "isn't that viable" are the ones who are god-awful. It's really about how you play the game.

Just don't rely on scripts to win and you'll be okay.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

lol just seem funny you waste 100 point to hit a ps when you could just as easily cast a lightning
it might be ok for field since you can precast and still get off a corpse skin evil omen but in a 1v1 pit just use a corpse skin scroll with joat.
Brad

Post by Brad »

you want to 1v1 in the arena without med? you crazy bitch?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Brad wrote:you want to 1v1 in the arena without med? you crazy bitch?
Who 1v1s anymore?

It's literally MAFB loops with miniheal scripts.
Brad

Post by Brad »

yeah but how will we know who has the better scripts? you really haven't thought this through
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Brad wrote:yeah but how will we know who has the better scripts? you really haven't thought this through

I mean, we all know MB has this one in the bag.

Cmon now, have you really thought this through?
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

a question guys, STATS? HUMAN? ELF? :D
Skrillex#5409