Lava lizard spawn at delucia?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
april0395

Re: Lava lizard spawn at delucia?

Post by april0395 »

Why not call guards before you die, rather than waiting until you res up to call the guards?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Opywang wrote:
april0395 wrote:Why not call guards before you die, rather than waiting until you res up to call the guards?
An another negative supporter that just wanted to ruined the shard.

Lava lizard doesn't belong in delucia, and your allowing this, and then question us why not say guards before it come?

Why don't we put lava lizard every inch so nobody can mine, or lumberjack?
I was just wondering why he would wait to call the guards if he was actually watching his screen. It sounds like someone probably released it and lured it over, possibly with a stealthing/herder (my god, are people that bored?) and killed him.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ortiz likes this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

april0395 wrote: It sounds like someone probably released it and lured it over, possibly with a stealthing/herder
Shhhh
Bama likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Which is why I'm confused as to why he would let it kill him if he was actually watching his screen. He could have called guards before it killed him. So, I'm saying that he probably wasn't watching his screen as closely as he states. It sounds like he noticed that he died and then resed up and called guards. SO, someone could possibly have lured it over if he wasn't watching that closely.
ortiz and Ajani like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

if he died he was afk... tell your guild to stop afk taming noob xD
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

MelodyTFA likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

they didnt add a new spawn to the bulls area... someone lured it to him while he was afk taming and he died
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Opywang wrote:
april0395 wrote:Why not call guards before you die, rather than waiting until you res up to call the guards?
An another negative supporter that just wanted to ruined the shard.

Lava lizard doesn't belong in delucia, and your allowing this, and then question us why not say guards before it come?

Why don't we put lava lizard every inch so nobody can mine, or lumberjack?
I vote we add more lava lizard's, and remove guards from felucia
Anthony File and ortiz like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

[2:31:16 AM] John: I rezzed then called
[2:31:21 AM] John: guards the guards

You died to a lava lizard?

Get Rekt Nerd.
Anthony File and ortiz like this.
Lead44

Post by Lead44 »

Sounds like an afk n00b
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:He clearly said it pop up you can't hide it, and stealth.
This is very true but what someone can do is have it stay in one spot
Stealth over to your buddy who is taming (and watching the screen all 3 times that he died)
Log out close to your buddy
There the thing just popped up
http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.ph ... ers&id=224
I think we should go with your theory though a GM spawned one by your buddy

One more thing Opy
How did you die at the TFA Vendor house yesterday?..................ahhhh mysteries
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:
Bama wrote: One more thing Opy
How did you die at the TFA Vendor house yesterday?..................ahhhh mysteries
Not sure somebody release pet maybe cause the journal didn't say when I returned.
I think it was the GM in my guild that got you killed.................I could be wrong
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz likes this.