Samp Day!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Samp Day!

Post by The Silvertiger »

Update:
The first iteration of this event will be held on Oct 7, 2017 @ 3:00 pm edt. We will begin gathering at 2:30 pm, for setup, at the zento bank, in tokuno. I plan on leaving the sorceress at 3:00 pm EDT on the dot.

Discord Server Invite: https://discord.gg/4MeZcmG

See Tanya for more details.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on October 7th, 2017, 7:16 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tension

Re: Hell Hound day!

Post by Tension »

we all should get hounds, 50 hounds vs df see how quick that works lol
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

This is a great idea, but I wouldnt just leave it to hell hounds alone, should welcome all pack instinct animals, make it a pack instinct themed mini event, see how fast and efficient it could be. Pack instinct is so underrated in this current meta of the game, its either a mage tamer or a sampire or a dexxer or an archer tamer, we should have more people trying out the fun that is pack instinct. It sadly is a mechanic of the game that is way over looked and unappreciated, but if done properly and used correctly its insanely effective.
Discord: Amish#1299
Tension

Post by Tension »

im a necromage tamer n use a cu with vet, i could easily just tame 5 hounds lol i just would have to make a script or something to keep them healed n ressed or something n be able to lich form for more mana, curious to see you guys template as far as skills go
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Give more time Ducky. Allow new tamers to bond pack. If i get free saturday from work im in
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Tension wrote:im a necromage tamer n use a cu with vet, i could easily just tame 5 hounds lol i just would have to make a script or something to keep them healed n ressed or something n be able to lich form for more mana, curious to see you guys template as far as skills go
Last edited by Amish Hammer on September 28th, 2017, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger

Ok, we'll delay this a week til October 7th 2017. I would still like to get some feedback on time of day. 3pm est is a thought. Lemme know who is good with this time or who can't.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Hell Yeah! Great idea and 3pm sounds good ;)
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Loler

Post by Loler »

why not hold it once a week open a discord channel for everyone who wants to participate.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tanya and The Silvertiger like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Don't forget if you set this up for a once a week thing to bump your invite thread. And have the people who join pass it out to their friends. Then you can just throw out the message you are going down there and get 5-10 people to instantly log in and pwn doom with the quickness. An army of hellhounds is better then a pack of em cause more targets for df to attack means less chance he attack yours.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

I probably working on next weekend too... Huh maybe can join.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Anyone have a 110 taming I could have/buy so I can join the event? I seem to have given all mine out to charity, rofl.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
MaliceMajere

Post by MaliceMajere »

I've got a pack of nearly perfect hounds and a pack of nearly perfect hellcats. Pack instinct pets are so much fun. Unfortunately I doubt ill be able to make it.
Malice Majere | Raziel Majere | Sturm Majere | Leshrach Majere | Raistlin Majere | Theros Ironfield
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

MaliceMajere wrote:I've got a pack of nearly perfect hounds and a pack of nearly perfect hellcats. Pack instinct pets are so much fun. Unfortunately I doubt ill be able to make it.
im sure if the turn out is good for this trial run, we will probably do it more often then.
The Silvertiger

I agree. I'm thinking once monthly like the red vs black pre.
Selling List & Vendor