H-Town

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Puppetmaster

H-Town

Post by Puppetmaster »

Couple questions:
I am new to H-Town and have a few questions
1. How do you get to the champion spawn(The Headless Horseman one). I cannot seem to find the desert I've looked it up on Spokand and just I'm just plain dumb I can't find it. Btw Thanks Spok.

2. The ghost in limbo are they able to be done solo?
I can solo Doom. However I hadn't done a peerless yet I was going to farm keys for a grim reaper. To get a group together for that.
Again any help is appreciated Thanks
tichondrius

Re: H-Town

Post by tichondrius »

I can tell you the ghost in limbo are easy. They have a bit of HP, but I've been able to easily kill them on my necro-tamer. I don't even have to heal my Cu, I just nuke him.
Puppetmaster likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

http://uodemiseguide.spokland.com/locat ... oween_town

I farmed 46 ghosts last night with my hell hounds... Very easy.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Puppetmaster likes this.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Keys easy... Weakness by color. Most difficult for me is the white because I only play necro mage tamer and it's weak to physical. Grim himself... Well he's a little more difficult. I've seen mid life spawn kill a group of 4 tamers or more... Same as end of life spawn... Ik you said group, just making sure
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Desert is under the house where you get costumes. Downstairs SE room, West Wall there is a tiny crack. Dclick there. Can hit the lever to open it a bit so you can see it better
Puppetmaster likes this.