Lureing At Miasma

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LEAD

Lureing At Miasma

Post by LEAD »

Yeah lets stop doin that..

Its-a-DICKMOVE
Arden

Re: Lureing At Miasma

Post by Arden »

Dont go afk!!

PS - I was told by GM that it is illegal for me to lure the Miasma to the rend, when a players bot is following the miasma. Discuss
Calvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden wrote:Dont go afk!!

PS - I was told by GM that it is illegal for me to lure the Miasma to the rend, when a players bot is following the miasma. Discuss
Thats just stupid of the gm, I understand luring monsters on players is illegal but nothing in the rules says u cant lure players to the monsters.
thewhitezone likes this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

I wasnt afk..i was in the grassy area where miasma spawns... and "Missed Again [Fail]" lured Rend from where Rend spawns,over to the grassy area where miasma spawns and then left the area all together... (discuss that)
Arden

Post by Arden »

Never seen him do that, he seems to stand still most times. Who are you down there?
Arden

Post by Arden »

watching on a stealther...Are you guza? or See the light?

Also, isn't it illegal to herd mobs too? I see that stealther :O
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

LEAD wrote:I wasnt afk..i was in the grassy area where miasma spawns... and "Missed Again [Fail]" lured Rend from where Rend spawns,over to the grassy area where miasma spawns and then left the area all together... (discuss that)
if you wasnt afk than I assume you didnt die so what is their to discuss?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
LEAD wrote:I wasnt afk..i was in the grassy area where miasma spawns... and "Missed Again [Fail]" lured Rend from where Rend spawns,over to the grassy area where miasma spawns and then left the area all together... (discuss that)
If you weren't afk, then I assume you didn't die. So what is there to discuss?
The inability to continue farming in peace. Also, whether afk or not, he may have still died due to rend hitting like a Mack truck.

Also, @Arden, I agree. Luring the miasma to the rend should be allowed per server rules. If the player can't kill, or otherwise distract, the miasma during this journey, they're most likely afk/unattended anyways.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

there must be other ways of finding quality jewelry... I think the only option is miasma.
I tried many things, Miasma best...
Calvin likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Sanctuary quest
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

deep dicussion
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

My samp that i was using is "Miss Carriage" and i wasnt afk and i died while tryn to lure(AWAY FROM THE MIASMA SPAWN) and trap inside one of the houses... if i was afk then how do i know who lured rend to the grassy area? Dude was prolly mad that there was already people there farming.. its not realy a discussion..jus dont be a fuckin dickbag and lure to get people killed...
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Miasma - Rend is a death trap. If you don't get lured on purposely most likely you will get lured on accidentally. Every miasma farmer goes through this. If you don't know what to do by now well you should.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Damm your words of wisdom....
aemneuspeed

Post by aemneuspeed »

I know a picture doesnt provide the proof needed for gm action, but possibly if you see someone in the act of luring running a video might help? Razor has a video option, but if using steam, I'm sure a free capture software can be found online. Might not stop it completely but at least slow them down :D
***ORIGINAL SIGNATURE***