GMs

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Howrothe

Re: GMs

Post by Howrothe »

Dear Otim ur a fucking cocklick, Dear Eos APPARENTLY YOU MISSED THE NOT AFK PART????!!???!!! And silver get off Ryan's dick stop sucking ass and actually play the game. Thanks another loyal dedicated player.
Rakka likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

What's Ryan got to do with this?

Out of all the staff I have been most disrespectful towards Ryan, so I'm failing to see your insinuation.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on November 29th, 2017, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
pegasus321 likes this.
Gimzn

Post by Gimzn »

Cool story bro :coffee:
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Eos wrote:Dear loyal, dedicated players; please play by the rules and Tycho will be nice to you.
That doesn't seem to be the case here. If i'm understanding the situation and can chime in (of course i can chime in, this is the internet). OP didn't break ANY RULES yet he feels that Tycho, for lack of better words, was being a dick to him.

Just to reiterate here, it doesn't seem like ANY rules were broken.

Once again. OP didn't break ANY RULES.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Howrothe wrote:Dear Otim ur a fucking cocklick, Dear Eos APPARENTLY YOU MISSED THE NOT AFK PART????!!???!!! And silver get off Ryan's dick stop sucking ass and actually play the game. Thanks another loyal dedicated player.
Perhaps you should read the rules.

Sounds like Tycho circumvented the gm alarm... He was clearly unattended or else he would have seen Tycho.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

@Silvertiger. Innocent until proven guilty lol.

Look, if he was afk then we would be having a different conversation here. The point of the thread is OP feels like the GM was being nasty with him and feels it was unwarranted.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Blesh

Post by Blesh »

The Silvertiger

Mr Straitions wrote:@Silvertiger. Innocent until proven guilty lol.

Look, if he was afk then we would be having a different conversation here. The point of the thread is OP feels like the GM was being nasty with him.
His words: I found myself in a room without signs.

It is unattended not afk... There's a huge difference. You can be 1000 miles away from your keyboard and still be attended. I've only tried 80 miles, but theoretically 1000 would be the same process.
Selling List & Vendor

pegasus321 likes this.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

Tycho was being a fffing dick for no reason threatening that some one else would do what he only wishes he was tall enough to do. Afk not afk don't threaten people mommy log in and spank people. keep being a dick.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote: His words: I found myself in a room without signs.
This doesn't mean anything and it certainly doesn't mean he was breaking any rules. In heartwood, GMs will simply teleport you to jail and have you prove you're not afk by either typing the message on the wall or walking through a moongate. They may have simply teleported him into a room without signs before appearing to him.

Maybe i'm misunderstanding the situation but I don't see anything in this thread indicating OP broke any rules.
The Silvertiger

You mean besides being in a ban cell? That's usually a good indicator. You think he was running a gm alarm just for giggles?
Selling List & Vendor

Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote:You mean besides being in a ban cell? That's usually a good indicator. You think he was running a gm alarm just for giggles?
Is it illegal or against the rules to run a gm alarm? Having a radar detector doesn't mean I was speeding. I see hte server rules are linked in your signature so I will go ahead and assume you are aware that having a gm alarm is as legal as chewing bubble gum.

I personally encourage running gm alarms as long as it's not against the rules. You don't want to miss the afk checks when you're attended.
Last edited by Mr Straitions on November 29th, 2017, 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rakka likes this.
Tycho
Demise Staff Member [Retired]

Post by Tycho »

Just to make things clear, players are not jailed unless they are breaking the rules.

It costs a lot to feed all these inmates, and staff is on a tight budget this holiday season.
Gamemaster Tycho
UOGamers: Demise - Gamemaster

If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.
Thank you for supporting UOGamers: Demise.

Discord: Game Master Tycho#7241
zzillizz wrote:Tycho is back with a fucking vengeance.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Howrothe wrote:Dear Otim ur a fucking cocklick, Dear Eos APPARENTLY YOU MISSED THE NOT AFK PART????!!???!!! And silver get off Ryan's dick stop sucking ass and actually play the game. Thanks another loyal dedicated player.
He called me Dear :D
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image