About thiefs .....

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: About thiefs .....

Post by Calvin »

lol i always take my thief into the gauntlet on a blue beetle as like a bank/emergency resser and to get the stealables if they spawn.
but sometimes i run him out of the safe room and pre-loot the dark father :P

man, i remember back on OSI i lost about 20 swords to a disarm thief, i literally went back to kill him with like 15 GM katanas ready for him... and he stole all of them

he must had one hell of a collection of like vanquishing and power weps, i'll never forget it cos it was so awesome, but so harsh.
like one hotkey and the wep goes from your hand into his pack
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the worst part is there was one point where i found a vendor near brit gate fel that was selling GM katanas, so i went over and started buying like 2... 3.... nah i'll get 5!

right now lets equip... hang on a minute..

and fucker had stealthed up to me and was nicking them out of my pack as i was buying them >.<

kudos to that guy tho, best thief i've ever seen
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

if you are gonna steal from someone and its something that is insurable like a replica, just use this right after you steal from them and it shouldnt matter if you die or not then. It insures the last target, so if you successfully steal something it will technically be your last target, then boom hit the button and its insured, just gotta make sure you got the insurance money just in case.

waitforcontext 'self' 3 15000
waitfortarget 15000
target! 'last'
//cancelautotarget or canceltarget
cancelautotarget
Discord: Amish#1299
pegasus321 likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Amish Hammer wrote:if you are gonna steal from someone and its something that is insurable like a replica, just use this right after you steal from them and it shouldnt matter if you die or not then. It insures the last target, so if you successfully steal something it will technically be your last target, then boom hit the button and its insured, just gotta make sure you got the insurance money just in case.

waitforcontext 'self' 3 15000
waitfortarget 15000
target! 'last'
//cancelautotarget or canceltarget
cancelautotarget
Are u sure u can insure stolen item right away?
I usually just run :p

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

thewhitezone wrote:
Shallan wrote:Playing stealth and stealing is 2 diffrent things.
=>
Shallan wrote:-U got reavealed
-OMG THIEF - spam more thunder / whiter / reveal etc.
- U use Smoke bomb - 10 sec timer starts.
- U got revealed - u die. // champ dies u cannot do shit cause u are still on 10 sec cD timer
wut?
What u dont understand? I u got revealed and u hide /smoke there is 10 sec cooldown for stealing and hiding. So if the champ dies in that 19 sec u cant do nothing. Pkus if u got revealed again (3-4 thunders) u cannot hide before the 10 sec pass.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

yes i have tested it, unless ive done something wrong. I am fairly sure you can insure right after stealing. feel free to test it out yourself.
Discord: Amish#1299
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

Shallan wrote:
thewhitezone wrote:
Shallan wrote:Playing stealth and stealing is 2 diffrent things.
=>
Shallan wrote:-U got reavealed
-OMG THIEF - spam more thunder / whiter / reveal etc.
- U use Smoke bomb - 10 sec timer starts.
- U got revealed - u die. // champ dies u cannot do shit cause u are still on 10 sec cD timer
wut?
What u dont understand? I u got revealed and u hide /smoke there is 10 sec cooldown for stealing and hiding. So if the champ dies in that 19 sec u cant do nothing. Pkus if u got revealed again (3-4 thunders) u cannot hide before the 10 sec pass.
Ofc u Need to improve alot
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

my hotkeys/macros are not goin anywhere near my insurance lol
aemneuspeed

Post by aemneuspeed »

Now days between everything else being scripted you need to use scripts to get the edge.
***ORIGINAL SIGNATURE***
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Not true ! Never used a script before and I'm doing ok hehe . That just holds true for pvp ... Used to be only reason I played but it's lame now . If I wanted to smash two keys for pvp I would play wow lol
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Play a mage les. Soon as I get a mage suit built I’ll show you old school fun. :)