About thiefs .....

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mina_Moonlight

About thiefs .....

Post by Mina_Moonlight »

Alot of us prob has a thief , i play it somethimes and its fun , but i must say .... the game in general lack to make it more appealing ...

-Stealing from players is kinda useless due all blessed and insurance.
(sure i could gearup ,die and pay 6 k for insurance but for what.... a few pots,apples,bandies? , yes i know what your going to say .... steal powerscrolls .... i try ...but always end up at beeing ganged )

-stealables are ugly and none would buy it or use it as housedecoration .exept the ruined painting.

Add something to attract thiefs gameplay .... how i dont know but am pretty sure some might have some good ide's....

what do you ppl think? suggestions? post below!
-Mina Moonlight & Picka Starlight-

(we are not the same person btw, usualy picka using the forum)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: About thiefs .....

Post by Bama »

Add in being able to steal from monsters
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Faction artifacts made stealing sigils and purifying them for points worthwhile.

Bring on faction artifacts.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

hz guy has a bot that sits in star room afk and steals 120 powerscrolls with gate gump open so can never be caught. Maybe you can do the same, or better yet wait for him to steal and steal from him! jk his script is too fast
ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

kinda the dumbest thread ive ever read
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Reetus wrote:Faction artifacts made stealing sigils and purifying them for points worthwhile.

This. Bring back the faction system that IN ALL SERIOUSNESS made pvp SO much more exciting. Town fights/faction base raids, so on and so forth by far were some of the best fights AOS/ML had. bring it back. bring it back.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

run around and steal from all the afk farmers in fel. I am fairly sure that their auto looter scripts are not good enough to insure all the stuff they pull, and if it did that would be a horrible idea because someone could just kill them and get like 40k insurance with the gold on them and their bags of sending and the loot.

but either way, stealing bags of sending then reselling them, i feel like thatd be pretty profitable.
Discord: Amish#1299
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Amish Hammer wrote:run around and steal from all the afk farmers in fel. I am fairly sure that their auto looter scripts are not good enough to insure all the stuff they pull, and if it did that would be a horrible idea because someone could just kill them and get like 40k insurance with the gold on them and their bags of sending and the loot.

but either way, stealing bags of sending then reselling them, i feel like thatd be pretty profitable.
It's more fun just to kill them and take everything.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Stealing power scrolls and arties makes stealing fun, you are just not doing right. If you don't turn into a ostard after you steal, you are going to get ganked.
Amish Hammer likes this.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Eh.. The monster stealables system is kinda cool but, out of era
http://www.uoguide.com/Monster_Stealables
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Amish Hammer likes this.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

Mina_Moonlight wrote: -Stealing from players is kinda useless due all blessed and insurance.
(sure i could gearup ,die and pay 6 k for insurance but for what.... a few pots,apples,bandies? , yes i know what your going to say .... steal powerscrolls .... i try ...but always end up at beeing ganged )
not true, yesterday a thief took 120 disco from me and 120 sword from my mate, he was very good, probably u need to improve
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
ZigZag likes this.
Mina_Moonlight

Post by Mina_Moonlight »

well i still steal all manualy, no script of preset macro, so it takes time to attempt to steal a item...and target needs to stay a few sec still .

i dont know anny decent macro or script to steal specific stuff hehe perhaps i should look into this
-Mina Moonlight & Picka Starlight-

(we are not the same person btw, usualy picka using the forum)
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

desalonne wrote:
Reetus wrote:Faction artifacts made stealing sigils and purifying them for points worthwhile.

This. Bring back the faction system that IN ALL SERIOUSNESS made pvp SO much more exciting. Town fights/faction base raids, so on and so forth by far were some of the best fights AOS/ML had. bring it back. bring it back.
Here we go lol
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Stealing got nerferd so... if some still steal from u then u need to improve cause u ... ekhm suck.
Its just in general not to some one so.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Idea: Check spawns. When boss is up pull bars and snoop the bag of the person who you thought did the most damage to the spawn. If you're not sure guess. Stay close enough for the bag to stay open, but far enough to miss a wither. You can dodge the thunderstorms too. As the boss is redlining get close to your target. When the boss dies, steal their goodies...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mina_Moonlight likes this.