really tycho...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
TheUnknown0617

really tycho...

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

i was taking a piss, i was always told i had 2min to resond...
even though my script has ridiculous spam in my journal i could see your text all together, then i came back before i was in an actual jail cell...
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
hrs024 likes this.
hrs024

Re: really tycho...

Post by hrs024 »

savages
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

I dunno he seemed lenient to me. I had an opportunity to respond to gm tycho this evening. Thanks for being understanding!!!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Flex
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Back when I used to do hw quests I got my first 3day suspension and it scared me out of afking anything. I legotemitely had shit streaming up my journal and I came back before it pushed what he said half way up it and he said 3 things all like 2 lines apart. I wasn't even in actual jail yet I was in a holding cell then it popped me in the jail cell and disconnected me... not very lenient lol
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
Mina_Moonlight

Post by Mina_Moonlight »

yesterday someone got hes ass whiped at miasma , 5...6...ppl wer there .....

1 jailed , not sure if it was you ... but if it was you .... you wer not just taking a piss of 2 minutes , that char was already afk for a long time ,, and tycho gave ATLEAST 5 min befor jailing that person ...
-Mina Moonlight & Picka Starlight-

(we are not the same person btw, usualy picka using the forum)
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Mina_Moonlight wrote:yesterday someone got hes ass whiped at miasma , 5...6...ppl wer there .....

1 jailed , not sure if it was you ... but if it was you .... you wer not just taking a piss of 2 minutes , that char was already afk for a long time ,, and tycho gave ATLEAST 5 min befor jailing that person ...
Wasn't me, I don't farm miasma
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
Mina_Moonlight likes this.
Mina_Moonlight

Post by Mina_Moonlight »

I can feel your pain in a way , that snap of a second you go do something ...and then something happens .... same for me when i farm ... i watch 7h attend my screen nothing happens ... i go grab a drink .. i got killed lol
-Mina Moonlight & Picka Starlight-

(we are not the same person btw, usualy picka using the forum)
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Kinda like Santa Claus that Tycho. He sees you when your farming, he knows when you go pee, he knows if you are afk so attend for goodness sake OHHHHHHHHHHHH You better not pout, you better not cry, or you'll go to jail and we all know why. Tycho rhymes with psycho now frown.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Otim O'Connel wrote:Kinda like Santa Claus that Tycho. He sees you when your farming, he knows when you go pee, he knows if you are afk so attend for goodness sake OHHHHHHHHHHHH You better not pout, you better not cry, or you'll go to jail and we all know why. Tycho rhymes with psycho now frown.
Must give that to u ... that was rather good.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Yeh I'm not mad, he got me and I'll do my time lol

Honestly I was drunk when I posted this xD I do feel he was rather quick on the draw though, but oh well
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
Centurion likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:I was drunk

Dilly dilly
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
TheUnknown0617 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Otim O'Connel wrote:Kinda like Santa Claus that Tycho. He sees you when your farming, he knows when you go pee, he knows if you are afk so attend for goodness sake OHHHHHHHHHHHH You better not pout, you better not cry, or you'll go to jail and we all know why. Tycho rhymes with psycho now frown.
This explains everything LOL. His family tree resembles a tumbleweed so he can't pronounce the letter S. Hence the name Tycho=Psycho in his inbred language.
Arden

Post by Arden »

lmfao....tycho is a savage

but I really doubt you were gone for 2 mins, Ive seen your afk farming houses...going non-stop
Ajani likes this.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Tycho has been allllll over it recently.