GOLD CHECKS! [Sign The Petition]

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Made In Quebec

Re: GOLD CHECKS! [Sign The Petition]

Post by Made In Quebec »

On hybrid you can do that, and another cool thing they added with it is that you can also ask the banker for "total balance" which takes checks into account.

Convenient way to check your budget, or to flex those e-peen for braggers ;)
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Signed: The Silvertiger

Fixing the Demise economy is as easy as fixing the Dollar. It takes deleting a system: uos/fed reserve.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

If something costs more than 125kk it is over priced in my opinion. keep hearing all this gold is easy to get on Demise shit. So what that doesn't make anything worth more than 125kk Ptthh
Every time someone gets a nice valuable item they act like this
My vote is if you want more than 125kk for something get lost. I recommend scratch tickets gold sink.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
aemneuspeed

Post by aemneuspeed »

why not just use the system, where money is account wide for any char on that account, just say balance to get total balance, that way you dont need checks, can transfer money from one char to another (like a direct deposit) and dont have to carry gold to purchase from npc vendors.
***ORIGINAL SIGNATURE***
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

i think is a good way to make expensive trades easyer, so yes for me
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Porky likes this.
Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

@Eos
The Silvertiger

Wreakage- wrote:
Eos wrote:@Eos
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

im down for it, but the only reason its needed is because the economy is so shitty. I mean like right now someone is selling physical resist earrings that only give like 3% resist, but thats 25mill for that small little amount. Where as you can get a ani reward robe that has the same stats for like 100k tops. This economy really blows my mind, I do not understand it.
Discord: Amish#1299
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Amish Hammer wrote:im down for it, but the only reason its needed is because the economy is so shitty. I mean like right now someone is selling physical resist earrings that only give like 3% resist, but thats 25mill for that small little amount. Where as you can get a ani reward robe that has the same stats for like 100k tops. This economy really blows my mind, I do not understand it.
The resist earrings are the only item for the ear slot, basically. The robe slot has a few more things better than a veteran resist robe, like mkp or ari.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

I vote for the check With no limit 130240595
I vote for reduce casting.
I vote for monster stay when low hp
I vote for Permanent cub
Lets get some change!
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Need some way to combine cheques, otherwise you'd be limited to 125 * 60,000 = 7.5kk that you can hold in your bank.

Apologies if someone already mentioned this, didn't read all the comments.

I was recently on OSI looking around, the no cheque thing is excellent.
Porky

Post by Porky »

Otim O'Connel wrote:If something costs more than 125kk it is over priced in my opinion. keep hearing all this gold is easy to get on Demise shit. So what that doesn't make anything worth more than 125kk Ptthh
Every time someone gets a nice valuable item they act like this
My vote is if you want more than 125kk for something get lost. I recommend scratch tickets gold sink.
Even with houses within the luna walls?
:popcorn:
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Will-twins wrote:I vote for the check With no limit 130240595
I vote for reduce casting.
I vote for monster stay when low hp
I vote for Permanent cub
Lets get some change!
My man
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Amish Hammer wrote:im down for it, but the only reason its needed is because the economy is so shitty. I mean like right now someone is selling physical resist earrings that only give like 3% resist, but thats 25mill for that small little amount. Where as you can get a ani reward robe that has the same stats for like 100k tops. This economy really blows my mind, I do not understand it.
That's irrelevant. 3 resist robes are shit because there is better items for that slot. There are no items for ear ring slot. The economy is absolutely in the garbage, but not because of earrings.

Imagine you live in a small town. 2 burger shops and one Italian joint. The Italian food costs a little more because he's the only game in town unless you want a burger. Doesn't mean the Italian food costs more to make.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Reetus wrote:Need some way to combine cheques, otherwise you'd be limited to 125 * 60,000 = 7.5kk that you can hold in your bank.

Apologies if someone already mentioned this, didn't read all the comments.

I was recently on OSI looking around, the no cheque thing is excellent.
On point. I prefer account wide gold. That is transferable to other players.
Selling List & Vendor

Otim O'Connel likes this.