Loot bosted??

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Will-twins

Loot bosted??

Post by Will-twins »

I thing demise need to boost Monster loot intensity there nothing lootable with 2k luck...70%dongeon are not good to pvm.
Mr Straitions

Re: Loot bosted??

Post by Mr Straitions »

Plus one for this idea. A loot bump after how many years of this server being up might be super exciting.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
alllex and Will-twins like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Unfortunately, it's mostly just a problem of having a great suit + a terrible economy. You basically have to enjoy sucking aka make a noob character for fun and your character for gold making. At this point if you, will, are playing for more gold it's not going to be through pvm or enjoyable. When you see how fast a set of hounds can eat through most monsters which is a noob worthy class, it's obvious that demise either needs S.A./more OSI content or custom content that is tougher. Peerless are good content and their key guardians. Anywho... Before a straight loot bump, I would promote a tmap loot bump and similar content related promotions such as quests.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

they bumped some loot a while back, but not other loot, so you are probably hunting monsters that weren't bumped
hamm81

Post by hamm81 »

Tmaps need a boost, just to make that a viable system.

I would like to see higher end content, rather than loot boosting. I am not sure boosting loot just to have the top end people grinding the same content they did before, just faster, would be a good thing. Instead focus more on progression
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Unfortunately, it's mostly just a problem of having a great suit + a terrible economy. You basically have to enjoy sucking aka make a noob character for fun and your character for gold making. At this point if you, will, are playing for more gold it's not going to be through pvm or enjoyable. When you see how fast a set of hounds can eat through most monsters which is a noob worthy class, it's obvious that demise either needs S.A./more OSI content or custom content that is tougher. Peerless are good content and their key guardians. Anywho... Before a straight loot bump, I would promote a tmap loot bump and similar content related promotions such as quests.
i agree, with sos and ancient sos included
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bng

Post by Bng »

http://www.uoguide.com/Soleil_Rouge
http://www.uoguide.com/Etoile_Bleue

add those to tmaps and sos as a rare drop (since we wont get cub anyway...)
Aylith,Arkus,Eyriae
Discord: Szarlot#0093
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

Jeez... STOP CALLING IT CUB. Refer to it as World of Demise pixel recycling event or something.
Bng

Post by Bng »

Puppetmaster wrote:Jeez... STOP CALLING IT CUB. Refer to it as World of Demise pixel recycling event or something.
or maybe hoarder event :lol:
Aylith,Arkus,Eyriae
Discord: Szarlot#0093
Amish Hammer likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Pvm on demise has been stale for a long time... adding custom content or some S.A. content or buffing sos/tmaps would be nice
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

The Silvertiger wrote:Unfortunately, it's mostly just a problem of having a great suit + a terrible economy. You basically have to enjoy sucking aka make a noob character for fun and your character for gold making. At this point if you, will, are playing for more gold it's not going to be through pvm or enjoyable. When you see how fast a set of hounds can eat through most monsters which is a noob worthy class, it's obvious that demise either needs S.A./more OSI content or custom content that is tougher. Peerless are good content and their key guardians. Anywho... Before a straight loot bump, I would promote a tmap loot bump and similar content related promotions such as quests.
Suggestion denied. Motive: too reasonable.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I think a loot bump is a good idea. Nothing insane but the current loot system is pretty abysmal. I farmed 300kk in gold when i first started here off titans/demons/blood eles/poison eles/ and ancient lich. I got 2 usable jewels all with 1200 luck + 200-500 extra luck from bushido.i havent luck hunted in a long time cause there hasnt been a loot bump since i joined and its a waste unless jesus is just on your side that day.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

yeh a loot bump would be nice, i get some decent jewls and stuff but nothing compared to what our suits have evolved to over the years. i would also love some of the high seas stuff implemented to make fishing more enjoyable and be able to get more of the fishing/tmap rares
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The luck statue was a loot bump :lol:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bad Religion wrote:The luck statue was a loot bump :lol: