Questions ???

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mizernik

Questions ???

Post by Mizernik »

Just wondering how you buy or sell something that is more 125 kk Do you put it in a vendor or hope the persone with who tray to be honest.
The Silvertiger

Re: Questions ???

Post by The Silvertiger »

You can trade a house for an item. Just lock down the checks. Most people prefer items, though.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

1st world problems
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
Arden

Post by Arden »

I did a trade for 250kk a month ago or so...

Guy traded me 100kk for my orny
Guy traded me 100kk for a 2nd orny
Guy traded me 2 ornies and 50kk for item he wanted
Porky

Post by Porky »

First, a vendor can't sell anything over 100kk. If you try to price it higher than 100kk, it will "adjust" the price back to 100kk. Second, the locking checks down in a house idea won't work if you are trying to buy a house for over 125KK. Only other option is hope the trade partner is honest. If you do the "collateral" thing, you still have to trust the other guy. No guarantees.
:popcorn:
Loler

Post by Loler »

The locking checks in a house actually works its just takes a long time to check and make sure every check is 1kk. The easiest way to get around this is using bags locked down so its easier to identify but still you have to check over 100 checks this way. And with what porky said yeah trading items and rebuying them sometimes the person will just keep your items instead of taking the gold meaning you have to go look for the item again. And sometimes it takes a while to get the item back for the same price. Not because its not the going price but because there are none for sale on the market at the time.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Porky

Post by Porky »

How exactly will the locking checks down in a house work, if you are buying a house for over 125kk?
Loler

Post by Loler »

You arent buying the house for 125kk you are buying the item for 125kk+ so you put 150kk checks in a house to buy a trinket for 150kk. You trade the house for the item. 150kk goes to the person with trinket trinket goes to the person with the house.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Porky

Post by Porky »

This always happens when I try to find out what to do when one buys a HOUSE for over 125KK. Say, I was looking for a Luna house that costs 500kk, I'm not looking to buy or sell any item. I just want to buy the house. How is locking checks down in another house supposed to allow me to purchase the house for sale when it costs more than 125KK? I can't carry that many items. I gotta' trust the seller of the house to hold my gold until the agreed upon amount is reached. And then, hope he still transfers title to me.
MMMartin likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

New osi gold system. 0 down side to this that I can think of.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

if someone have 4 castle, it can be retarded delete castle xD, only break rule and make more acc maybe possible

about trade like 100kk one orny, are you never sure if they will give you orny back, now is possible sell orny even for 110kk, easy get scammed

well, i dont know why book about be scammed in luna write about be wary of trdes, if possible scammed for items with value 125kk+ in corect way,

only way without risk, calling admins for trade, and after xxxx ppl call they will fix this problem

for fix, most easy way is just up vendor cap up to 1000kk and make up limit check 10kk
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

MMMartin wrote:if someone have 4 castle, it can be retarded delete castle xD, only break rule and make more acc maybe possible

about trade like 100kk one orny, are you never sure if they will give you orny back, now is possible sell orny even for 110kk, easy get scammed

well, i dont know why book about be scammed in luna write about be wary of trdes, if possible scammed for items with value 125kk+ in corect way,

only way without risk, calling admins for trade, and after xxxx ppl call they will fix this problem

for fix, most easy way is just up vendor cap up to 1000kk and make up limit check 10kk
Or a massive gold sink, to reduce prices of everything but would only be a temporary fix
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Loler

Post by Loler »

The last DD event didnt even really drop prices. After the last dd event prices actually skyrockted
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

or /wipe

and sit down and laugh.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

actualy it is ok, we dont need sink golds, ppl make golds AFK very fast, if we want make players farm diferent kind items like artefact [doom, pearless,champs] just up price of them

it is normal, afk job is more easy so they need 1000x more time for it, it is correct