I'm Just Saying ...............

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: I'm Just Saying ...............

Post by The Silvertiger »

People frequently receive help in discord. Just because you go in there writing books on the latest tumbleweed trends that no one cares about doesn't mean there's not something useful to be had there.

Yes, there are toxic people in there, but even they are helpful if you don't come in there pointing fingers. MB actually used to keep it quite clean in there, but after staff took over and went afk, they have went hog wild in there. Also, don't feel bad about MB banning you from the trade discord. He banned me for answering a price check.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ya know i was gonna link you this in a derogatory way:

crony
noun: crony; plural noun: cronies

but the definition is:
a close friend or companion.
"he went gambling with his cronies"

and it's actually from the greek: cronos, like time innit. long time friend.. that's actually cool.
The Silvertiger

Don't be upset that even enemies will unite against a common foe.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lol okay cool new interesting thing aside.

it speaks volumes how you say staff took over, and how you prefer MB.
good to know where you stand. probably not a coincidence that you would be very active and Mb's good chum.

by chance are many of the active people here good friends with Mb?

has he by chance been turning this into his own lil social club?
where effectively, everyone plays by his rules?
and you dont see a problem?
The Silvertiger

Always accusing people of things with no facts. I actually pretty much spammed for staff to take over the discord. And no most of the people in there are not friends of MB. Actually most of them are enemies of MB, but you don't actually care do you? Just posting random junk as normal. Have a nice day!
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well it's not my fault they have to make new content because all the old content is automated to exhaustion.

and there's only really 1 person other than eos capable of writing the sort of scripts that are required to automate the entire game.

you think i blame mb without reason, but the fact is i blame mb cos he's the only one capable of doing it. frankly he hacked the game, but instead of getting rid of him, or fixing the exploits, they published them and made the game into like a scripting sandbox. which may be a fun game, it may be mb's idea of the game, but it's not my idea of the game, and it's not a lot of people's idea of the game, and it's not what the game is supposed to be, or sold to us as, or what we signed up for... etc etc.

you may like it. everyone remaining here may like it even... but it's not right, and it's not uo.

you just cant see the difference. but there is a massive, massive difference.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the thing is though right, it's not actually a problem. they just have to treat the game as an engine rather than a game. then make games within the engine.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Despierta BCrowley, tu minero de AFK murió hace mucho tiempo mientras dormías.

Syn_6-19_01.51.jpg
Syn_6-19_01.51.jpg (191.97 KiB) Viewed 10448 times

Todas las noches te vas a dormir, el minero muere. Es posible que haya una conexión allí

...........Sólo digo
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
An Elemental likes this.
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote: June 19th, 2020, 6:05 am Syn_6-19_01.51.jpg
Do you have the suede backpack bug?
Selling List & Vendor

BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Bama wrote: June 19th, 2020, 6:05 am Despierta BCrowley, tu minero de AFK murió hace mucho tiempo mientras dormías.

Syn_6-19_01.51.jpg

Todas las noches te vas a dormir, el minero muere. Es posible que haya una conexión allí

...........Sólo digo
Nothing new on your grieffing, have fun. I know you hate me since old freedom times, God bless you Kattie.
Calvin likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

This is why I tell the Boy not to stop his simple 6 line Razor macro

Since he smelts as he goes
In 3 to 4 minutes he mined up and smelted over 150 dull copper ingots and over 50 copper ingots because of the elementals that popped up plus whatever number of iron ingots.

Why should he stop what he is doing just because others AFK mine?
Why should he give up all those ingots to keep players that are not watching their computer from dying?

Like I said before when the elemental regains its HP it will come back and he can kill it or he will meet up with it later and he can kill it

Staff have been told about monsters fleeing on Demise
Staff can fix it
Staff haven't
Staff have been told that pet commands are wrong on Demise
Staff can fix it
Staff haven't

The Boy digs up an elemental
The guarding Orc Brute attacks it
The Boy digs up another elemental while the Brute and the 1st elemental are fighting
The guarding Orc Brute stops its attack on the 1st now fleeing elemental and attacks the new elemental because it attacked the Boy
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.48.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.48.jpg (217.24 KiB) Viewed 10395 times

While the Brute is fighting and chasing after the 2nd elemental because it now wants to flee as well the 1st one continues to flee
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.48-1.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.48-1.jpg (213.96 KiB) Viewed 10395 times

The Brute kills the 2nd elemental, ignores the 1st elemental and returns to the Boy who has not stopped mining and smelting
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.48-2.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.48-2.jpg (213.6 KiB) Viewed 10395 times

The Boy keeps mining and smelting
The Brute keeps killing elementals
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.50.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.50.jpg (217.91 KiB) Viewed 10395 times

Oh look the 1st elemental has regained a lot of its HP and is ready for round 2
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.50-1.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.50-1.jpg (214.54 KiB) Viewed 10395 times

They need to make AFK gathering legal or find a way to stop it
They haven't done either.............

.................so until then

Cry Is Free
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Bama wrote: June 20th, 2020, 1:14 pm This is why I tell the Boy not to stop his simple 6 line Razor macro

Since he smelts as he goes
In 3 to 4 minutes he mined up and smelted over 150 dull copper ingots and over 50 copper ingots because of the elementals that popped up plus whatever number of iron ingots.

Why should he stop what he is doing just because others AFK mine?
Why should he give up all those ingots to keep players that are not watching their computer from dying?

Like I said before when the elemental regains its HP it will come back and he can kill it or he will meet up with it later and he can kill it

Staff have been told about monsters fleeing on Demise
Staff can fix it
Staff haven't
Staff have been told that pet commands are wrong on Demise
Staff can fix it
Staff haven't

The Boy digs up another elemental while the Brute and the 1st elemental are fighting
The guarding Orc Brute stops its attack on the 1st now fleeing elemental and attacks the new elemental because it attacked the Boy

El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.48.jpg

While the Brute is fighting and chasing after the 2nd elemental because it now wants to flee as well the 1st one continues to flee

El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.48-1.jpg

The Brute kills the 2nd elemental, ignores the 1st elemental and returns to the Boy who has not stopped mining and smelting

El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.48-2.jpg

The Boy keeps mining and smelting
The Brute keeps killing elementals

El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.50.jpg

Oh look the 1st elemental has regained a lot of its HP and is ready for round 2

El'Ka'Bong_6-19_18.50-1.jpg

They need to make AFK gathering legal or find a way to stop it
They haven't done either.............

.................so until then

Cry Is Free
Idk if you intentionally Lie, or its a way for you to feel better, but let me tell you, i have been hided there watching your ¨kid¨ he was poping elementals and luring them to ¨afk miners¨.

You want to make this like beign a victim, but you grief everyone in this shard, not only miners, it just simply bothers you that people AFK.
I can understand that, but guess what? its a 25y old game, people try to make their way as they can, you're not going to fix anything at this point, but you enjoy drama.

Fleeing monsters is the shittiest excuse i ever seen so far, instead of 6 line razor macro, try to setup a lightning hotkey, wich is what he needs to kill a 10% elemental.

As i said, keep having fun griefing, i don't care, but dont bitch if people pays you the same way, sooner or later building a hate wall is not going to help you or your kid.

Peace Kattie.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Bama wrote: June 20th, 2020, 1:14 pm
Wait... what.. I don't understand since when can Orc Brutes be tamed? After half an hour of research I find.. Library Talisman - A Grammar of Orchish (Summoner) :roll: :x :oops: :| :geek:
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

kentares wrote: June 20th, 2020, 10:12 pm
Bama wrote: June 20th, 2020, 1:14 pm
Wait... what.. I don't understand since when can Orc Brutes be tamed? After half an hour of research I find.. Library Talisman - A Grammar of Orchish (Summoner) :roll: :x :oops: :| :geek:
aswell,
https://www.uoguide.com/Dryad_Allure
kentares likes this.
kentares

Post by kentares »

MMMartin wrote: June 20th, 2020, 10:24 pm
aswell,
https://www.uoguide.com/Dryad_Allure
:o :shock: :cry: ...I have been doing this all wrong... :|