We need a new Demise.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: We need a new Demise.

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:Reducing tele range changes the entire game for mages. Also makes some places no longer accessible that have always been intended to be reached.

Casting change fixes teleport specials AND tele port bola...

Which brings me to... fix fucking bolas. It’s ass backwards and such a simple fix. Your staff member MB exploits it constantly. Funny how staff doesn’t even report pvp bugs
Please elaborate. What is wrong with bola's?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote: You can repeat macros without the loop option I’m pretty sure
I have tried it crashes my steam
just have playmacro at the end of the script to another macro that is a playmacro for the script you want to repeat.
yea that crashes my steam
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Eos wrote: On OSI, it is possible to soulstone your animal taming and lore skills and still be able to ride a cu sidhe. If you last gave it a follow order, it will continue to follow you.
Not if you die...

Bad Religion, Eos and Josh like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Arden wrote:Reducing tele range changes the entire game for mages. Also makes some places no longer accessible that have always been intended to be reached.

Casting change fixes teleport specials AND tele port bola...

Which brings me to... fix fucking bolas. It’s ass backwards and such a simple fix. Your staff member MB exploits it constantly. Funny how staff doesn’t even report pvp bugs
Please elaborate. What is wrong with bola's?
Oops... maybe not everyone knows how to do this...

Basically makes it impossible to dodge without having to abuse teleports.

Pest had the same prob but they fixed it in like first day it was reported....
Arden

Post by Arden »

I also offer yet again. I’ll delete my accs to help fix pvp and code
The Silvertiger

Reetus wrote:
Eos wrote: On OSI, it is possible to soulstone your animal taming and lore skills and still be able to ride a cu sidhe. If you last gave it a follow order, it will continue to follow you.
Not if you die...

Don't die
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
jaasso likes this.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Reetus wrote:
Not if you die...

Don't die
PvP'ers exploit cu's, PvP'ers die.

I don't really care what you ride in Luna.
The Silvertiger

Reetus wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Reetus wrote:
Not if you die...

Don't die

Don't go to Luna. Don't ride a cu either. So what else you got?
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote: I have tried it crashes my steam
just have playmacro at the end of the script to another macro that is a playmacro for the script you want to repeat.
yea that crashes my steam
I don’t think looping is the problem with scripting, there are many more effective ways to break scripts without breaking training scripts.

Also I think you might have done it wrong, did you put to play the same macro you’re already playing at the end? Because that’s not what I meant if you did. Also, if you did it with separate macros you might need a pause or actions to delay it. But I’m about 99% sure it’ll work, because that’s how half the macros for pvpers are on here, for example a dismount macro for a dexxer at the end will say “playmacro ‘heal’” and it’ll play their healing macro.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Reetus wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: Don't die

Don't go to Luna. Don't ride a cu either. So what else you got?
Why are you trolling this? You’re just trying to distract from suggestions to make the server better. If you disagree, make an argument.
MB

Post by MB »

I think Demise mechanics are great. All changes vetoed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29E6GbYdB1c&t=0m8s
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Eos wrote:The idea of expanding this opt-in evaluation to the island of Ocllo.
This is a great idea that way the people who wanting to pvp with OSI casting can do so there and those of us who prefer the much loved Demise casting can still enjoy the game.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

That is a stupid idea. Make people actually play the game. Don’t give them an option to decide if they want to use cheats or play the game, wtf? Why allow a system that glorifies scripting? It’s similar to an aim bot on an FPS, it gives unfair advantages.

Actually play the game. It’s disgusting that the staff allows these stupid cheats.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:Actually play the game.
What do you mean by this? the people who want casting would go to occolo to fight Anthony can fight you and arden in occolo while i fight shake in despise = Win,Win,Win,Win,Win

Casting is shit
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

If we do go osi accurate, I’m sure mb and company will still find ways to exploit it to deal with their lack of pvp skill, it’ll just be a lot harder for them now :).
Discord: Maloskies#2094