April fools joke...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Josh

Re: April fools joke...

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
ParagonDancer wrote:Catching up on the awesome shard politics...

what was this so-called "April fools joke?"
it is the garbage casting in fel brought to us by the kvg cunts
You just don’t like the casting because you’re bad at it, we can practice some dude, I can give you tips, I’m not the top duelist on the server but I’m one of the best ones, so I can help teach a thing or two. Im being genuine, if you want tips, just ask.
-alternatively, you can ask morto your guildmate for help, he’s better than I am at dueling.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:
ParagonDancer wrote:Catching up on the awesome shard politics...

what was this so-called "April fools joke?"
it is the garbage casting in fel brought to us by the kvg cunts
You just don’t like the casting because you’re bad at it, we can practice some dude, I can give you tips, I’m not the top duelist on the server but I’m one of the best ones, so I can help teach a thing or two. Im being genuine, if you want tips, just ask.
-alternatively, you can ask morto your guildmate for help, he’s better than I am at dueling.
How can you even say i am bad at it? I haven't played it. Refused to play it.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote: it is the garbage casting in fel brought to us by the kvg cunts
Explain why you and your guild mates are angry about accurate/skill based casting.

You wouldn’t want to play other games where you just hold a button down to do everything would you? What’s the point of playing a game if there is no challenge?

I would suggest trying to learn how to play on it, you might have some fun ☺️
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Ajani-Casting is fine... I more enjoy mage on spawns myself.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote: it is the garbage casting in fel brought to us by the kvg cunts
Nah, I saw when you dueled venom on the arena around when they put it in the arena. You weren’t good and said you didn’t like it although you killed venom who was also not good at it.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote: You just don’t like the casting because you’re bad at it, we can practice some dude, I can give you tips, I’m not the top duelist on the server but I’m one of the best ones, so I can help teach a thing or two. Im being genuine, if you want tips, just ask.
Nah, I saw when you dueled venom on the arena around when they put it in the arena. You weren’t good and said you didn’t like it although you killed venom who was also not good at it.
Who is venom?

I dueled ghent when they put it in occolo and he just psn locked me
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote: How can you even say i am bad at it? I haven't played it. Refused to play it.
Who is venom?

I dueled ghent when they put it in occolo and he just psn locked me
Guardwhack Houdini was his discord (I’m not sure of his in game name), used to wear inquis blue from kvg.

Yes poison locking is part of pure mage dueling, there are other strategies ofc, it requires practice to be decent/good at.
tank

Post by tank »

My thoughts on this topic:

casting is not bad. But need fix FCR bug.
Cus and taming also need fixes.

We can see less new people. They cant go to Fel and make spawns with new casting. Even with 2-3 people. I mean new players with bad suits. Nowadays u cant see people on the Coon as often as before. I remember it was many fights every day on the Coon/Fire/Destard. Also people made more harrowers in the past.

So this new casting made balance beetwen archers and mages(but still need few fixes) but killed pvm in Fel.

Nowadays guilds need x2 spawners on the spawn and they will have less pvpers for defence
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Problem is ppl dont have time (i can say by my self)
and other thing is that nothing changed to pvm for xxx
for pvp they changed casting and puff more ppl play.

I would gladly see the change in Divine Fury that was in publish 71 so i could TRAIN my 120 chiv sampire!

ps. WTB 36h day!!!!!! or 9 day week.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote:My thoughts on this topic:

We can see less new people. They cant go to Fel and make spawns with new casting. Even with 2-3 people. I mean new players with bad suits. Nowadays u cant see people on the Coon as often as before. I remember it was many fights every day on the Coon/Fire/Destard. Also people made more harrowers in the past.

So this new casting made balance beetwen archers and mages(but still need few fixes) but killed pvm in Fel.

Nowadays guilds need x2 spawners on the spawn and they will have less pvpers for defence
You can do a spawn with 2-3 people, we do 2 person spawns all the time, barracoon is able to be solo’d. You need maybe more patience/different tactics but it’s do-able. We’ve even done oaks with 3 people, which is about the minimum we’d do on old casting.
Honestly, I don’t think spawns are significantly harder, just slower. If you use para fields, pets, animate dead, and/or summons you’ll be fine. You can use protection and wind as well if you need.

The other stuff I agree with, some things still need to be fixed.
Honi

Post by Honi »

Do guild pvp in tram
Josh likes this.
tank

Post by tank »

Josh wrote:

You can do a spawn with 2-3 people, we do 2 person spawns all the time, barracoon is able to be solo’d. You need maybe more patience/different tactics but it’s do-able. We’ve even done oaks with 3 people, which is about the minimum we’d do on old casting.
Honestly, I don’t think spawns are significantly harder, just slower. If you use para fields, pets, animate dead, and/or summons you’ll be fine. You can use protection and wind as well if you need.

there are 2 different things. Skilled pvmers or new players. With this delay of healing it is hard for healing for new players.
I can make all spawns by whammy(except Oaks). And also can do by mage with 1 partner other champs. But new and unexperienced players cant do it. So the way is help them and add to the guilds
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Even fights last a lot longer now IMO. I've liked the change overall.

Alvin's right. After H-town some people stopped playing. Others jumped to a custom shard featuring a different era. PVP is still here when you want it, and it's always been infrequent, sporadic. Less and less players join, but that's because content is slowly added here, if at all compared to other places. No complaints, just is what it is. There's still plenty of people with established accounts here, and Demise historically drops off in summer, and picks up in the fall.

Most of the people that "don't play because of the casting" didn't play much to begin with. Bank sitting, watching your crafter accounts doesn't count.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Here's a hint for you: the ajani's of Demise don't play the new casting because of the constant whining/you-should-have-been-forum-banned-many-times that got it implemented.

Add in that it's just hush money and it just gets worse. I don't know anyone that had a problem with Jay that wasn't named Dom or Kapero, aka homophobic[it is the wrong word, but basically homo haters] people. Understandably, people disliked Tycho for being about 5 years too late, but at the same time who doesn't like less bots and more actual players to interact with while you're running around.

Many people have told Ajani that he would like accurate casting better. I think deep down even Ajani knows he would, but due to the way it was implemented he won't even give it the time of day.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote:
Josh wrote:

there are 2 different things. Skilled pvmers or new players. With this delay of healing it is hard for healing for new players.
I can make all spawns by whammy(except Oaks). And also can do by mage with 1 partner other champs. But new and unexperienced players cant do it. So the way is help them and add to the guilds
As per “new players” most new players are from other shards, and those people have used slower casting, if they’re from pre-aos spawns are significantly harder, if they’re from another AOS+ server the casting is slower than old demise casting but a little bit faster than the OSI Casting on recovery (maybe, depends on server) so lost don’t have the same luxury of doing the spawns the way we did it on their previous server so I’m sure they can adapt. As per barracoon specifically I’ve dont that on a server with slow casting like that in all 40s 100 lrc suit on a pure necromage (was an aos server and had no spellweaving) so it’s possible to do and honestly only hard if you don’t try to adapt. I think newer players will not have the same bad habits and will be fine.