Put non luck garb and trinket on harrower

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arden

Re: Put non luck garb and trinket on harrower

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:Desa?
Nah just ideas from other servers with pvp populations :/
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Desa?
Nah just ideas from other servers with pvp populations :/
I meant the multi account. Idea's are just that.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Arden wrote:All too custom .....

Throw garb or trinket on Harry at like a 5% drop rate and I’d do it.

I’d also do spawns for a chance to get any runic in the game at the same drop rate as the pink scrolls with 20% charges rounded down.

For example-

Val, brsk, and hw would all be 3 charged
Verite 4
Hrsk 6
Etc.

Imaging being a new player. You’re doing a spawn in fel and you get a 3 charge val hammer. You get raided no scrolls etc. you still have just made ~10kk. Worse case you get a oak or like a spined Kit. Still COULD have been a val. New and old players would like it.

It also would help curve runic prices which could cut down on afk bod cheats like the folks we all know and love using 40+ accs

The only down side to this is with the new casting it's difficult to solo spawns.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Alvin likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Soloing spawns shouldn’t be a thing imo... spawns were never meant to be solod.

But ....

You can currently solo spawns with a base necro.

Also...

I am saying to drop like pink scrolls. There would be incentive for someone that can’t finish a spawn to still do lvl 1–3.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden wrote:Soloing spawns shouldn’t be a thing imo... spawns were never meant to be solod.

But ....

You can currently solo spawns with a base necro.

Also...

I am saying to drop like pink scrolls. There would be incentive for someone that can’t finish a spawn to still do lvl 1–3.
MOTHER FUCKING THIS!!!!!!
Anyone that played AoS should know this.
Arden likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Remember when champs first came out? People thought spawns like rikki were impossible to complete lol.

We were also casting blade spirits and nox fields though.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Also, the game has evolved. Who cares what the dev's intended... more than one person on a spawn is aids because the drop rates for significant rewards are so low.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:Also, the game has evolved. Who cares what the dev's intended... more than one person on a spawn is aids because the drop rates for significant rewards are so low.
The game hasnt evolved, its gone to shit and everyone wants a fucking free handout. None you want to earn anything anymore.
Learn proper casting and pvp mechanics? naw just give em casting so fast that it hides the fact they havent learned a single thing.
Want high end gear? just flood the market with scripts to abuse turn in quest so every archer has weapons strong enough to make the shit pvpers cry unfair.
Want scrolls? fuck working with a team when the game can just be easy enough to 1man everything.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:Also, the game has evolved. Who cares what the dev's intended... more than one person on a spawn is aids because the drop rates for significant rewards are so low.
The game hasnt evolved, its gone to shit and everyone wants a fucking free handout. None you want to earn anything anymore.
Learn proper casting and pvp mechanics? naw just give em casting so fast that it hides the fact they havent learned a single thing.
Want high end gear? just flood the market with scripts to abuse turn in quest so every archer has weapons strong enough to make the shit pvpers cry unfair.
Want scrolls? fuck working with a team when the game can just be easy enough to 1man everything.

You're so pessimistic. MMOs require occasional dopamine drops for users to stay interested. Right now there isn't anything to work for
Josh

Post by Josh »

If you constantly lose = no dopamine
Vander Nars likes this.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:If you constantly lose = no dopamine
When they login the 50 pvmer harrower and just thunderstorm you to death, they will win.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
When they login the 50 pvmer harrower and just thunderstorm you to death, they will win.
L O L, kid you have no idea what you're talking about. We shit on hz 99.9% of the time in choke fights. Last harrower we had I was a scribe alchy mage, I didnt even bother putting on weaving, they're trash in a choke lol.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
L O L, kid you have no idea what you're talking about. We shit on hz 99.9% of the time in choke fights. Last harrower we had I was a scribe alchy mage, I didnt even bother putting on weaving, they're trash in a choke lol.
I bet they didn't have their 50 players on either. I mean literally 50. I've seen 20, but I know they have 50 that could log.
Selling List & Vendor

Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:

I thought of another point to make. You want people to work for things in the game to get their dopamine right. here's the thing though. There is NOTHING more profitable on demise than afk farming with a script that's readily available on the first page of the cartographer section.

Why the fuck any new comers would choose anything else but hw on 3 accounts and a lumberjack on their 4th is unimaginable. Its significant income with minimal effort. You cant blame someone for taking the path of least resistance when they're getting started on a new server.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

In other words, nothing is more profitable on demise than pressing play and not playing demise...

No wonder the economy is in the tank. No wonder people dont spawn, do peerless, whatever
scatman likes this.