Voting results ..

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
modernschroeder

Re: Voting results ..

Post by modernschroeder »

Vander
you are correct, my guild would have certainly not been enough to sway the vote... My guild makes up for a tiny fraction of the people that have left this server.

I would also enjoy better pvp events, and pvm events that are not afk based. c-town/h-town are very much a bore.
scatman

Post by scatman »

15 years stable server totally disbalanced and without huge amount of players active.
all of that at the request of a few very rude whiners.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

scatman wrote:15 years stable server totally disbalanced and without huge amount of players active.
all of that at the request of a few very rude whiners.
That's only part of the picture, but I'm not allowed to talk about the larger problem per Larson.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

The forums is the same old shit, KvG are fags, Casting is trash, Vander needs to stfu -Don't quote me i won't reply
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Arden

Post by Arden »

Ajani wrote:The forums is the same old shit, KvG are fags, Casting is trash, Vander needs to stfu -Don't quote me i won't reply

Ajani is looks like a fat woman irl.

If you don’t reply it proves I’m right
Vander Nars likes this.