When will the robot demise show be held?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
FRACICCIO2017

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

jaasso

Re: When will the robot demise show be held?

Post by jaasso »

with uosteam bullshit it already is a constant robot show
Calvin and Frasier like this.
FRACICCIO2017

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

YES okay, but when does the event begin, but above all what do you win?

they are sad people :(
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Funny story..... I started playing demise in November because i have family that was playing... well after building a peace tamer for a farming toon aka one that could get gold for me to make more toons... My family decides they want to go to miasma's... we get there... me with a greater dragon y sister with her greater dragon my wife with her archer and my pops with his archer... and we see two other there... one is guilded but i won't name the names or the guild...they immediatly get mad that we showed up.. starts a war of words to which which i made comment about and they needed to chill out a few times...Now i had heard the stories of afk farmers but i was now being told i was a afk famrer with four accounts...well fast forward two days later and my family and I are over at valor farming up leather and gold and in pops a gm... and checks on us...Best i can assume is hot headed idiot from before has reported us... for botting..which we don't do...But in this time i ahve started to make a stealther... so I figure to go check the miasma spawn one day see if it was open.. and what do i see...same guild same toons... farming the same mob... but they have left chest all over the place... well sicne it was on the ground.. I took them..The level 6 maps in them will be fun to do...but I decided to start watching more often...I go there about 3 times a day with my stealther...and it's always the same toons most of the time and they are always in the same spot and hardly mov from that spot...

My point is this...If a new person to the shard can spot afk gatherers... I'm pretty sure the gm's can too.. but i don't see nothing being done to stop it... during christmas event in the over worked elf cottage there was always atleast 5 players in there afking the elves...should of took some screen shots of me asking them if I could be kewl dude afk farmer too....Demise needs more gm's... who will punish those who are breaking the rules. BTW the captcha gump can be bypassed with coding in a macro and the gm know this.
Alvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I think they weren't interested in enforcing the rules. They fired the best rule enforcer around last year because of "creative differences".
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

is this a legit thing? cos like, scripting a pvp bot might actually be fun. if it's gonna fight other pvp bots?
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yeah I'd want someone so spiteful to be a gm forever on this server. What he did when he was fired showed he should have never been a gm to begin with.

It would be better to just let afk farming be legal and make the most productive things you can afk farm be in fel so players can police the server by killing said afk players.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Mordramir

Post by Mordramir »

Loler wrote: January 10th, 2020, 9:01 am It would be better to just let afk farming be legal and make the most productive things you can afk farm be in fel so players can police the server by killing said afk players.
Like more frequent or plentiful special resource drops in Fel?

But what about the lumberjacks and miners in Fel towns?
There should be a way to kill them without being guard whacked.
-signed-
Mordramir, Hedge Wizard
Owner of Mage Manor (2725N 2759E)
Valkyrie likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Lumberjack and miners aren't very productive a single sampire gets more yield per hour then 4 miners or lumberjacks combined.

But players who want to police afk gathers in town can just show up on a nekkid char with a few friends and 4x flame strike the lumber or miner.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Dwn Wth Vwls

Post by Dwn Wth Vwls »

lololololol you said nekkid