Connection problems

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Grifo

Connection problems

Post by Grifo »

After changing the server, I'm experiencing connection problems.
1) the game crashes, but only my character, I can follow 3-4s of gameplay before disconnecting.
2) all online programs and pages work normally, including communicating with my team on discord.
3) I close the client and try to reconnect, but the game crashes 1min on account verification. It has been happening more and more constant.

Does anyone else this problem?
Arden

Re: Connection problems

Post by Arden »

You’re too far from the server
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I wouldn't say I'm having connection problems but my ping went from 40s to 90s. Sometimes over 110 😬
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
LendariuM

Post by LendariuM »

Grifo wrote: March 8th, 2020, 5:51 pm After changing the server, I'm experiencing connection problems.
1) the game crashes, but only my character, I can follow 3-4s of gameplay before disconnecting.
2) all online programs and pages work normally, including communicating with my team on discord.
3) I close the client and try to reconnect, but the game crashes 1min on account verification. It has been happening more and more constant.

Does anyone else this problem?
This is not a world wide server anymore, just quit like others and be happy.

There is a dozen of hosts that can supply all countries, but seems its not a concern to staff anymore ...
:D :D :D
Tagima likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Hi!

I've been observing the tendency for 50 days and nothing changed at all!

My ping is unstable, the avg i get is above 400 ms. I tested both my home internet and hot spot,
before 50 days: my hot spot provided 250 avg result, and home was 350 avg.
Now avg is 500 for hot spot, consequently bigger for home internet. additionally I have some weird lag spikes, I cant run in a straight line without stopping. I feel it really hard.

All values shifted by 150 ms toward bigger number.,.

I am from Poland.

Help solving the issue, did anyone else have this? Did anyone try to use proxy?

I dont want to play under high ping conditions, it kills the whole gameplay.

/ https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 50#p140350
Last edited by royal kapero2 on April 12th, 2020, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

royal kapero2 wrote: April 12th, 2020, 2:24 pmI cant run in a straight line
not surprised...

;)

do you guys get bad pings on other games?

im not sure about the "not a world wide server" thing, it seems like it still is.. it's at least europe and america..?