Can anyone tell me what is the total number of stable slots I can get on this server?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Olrun Canos

Can anyone tell me what is the total number of stable slots I can get on this server?

Post by Olrun Canos »

I have 12 pets in the stables now and no more stable slots. Am I able to get more if I raise my skills?

Currently
120 taming (with jewelry)
112 vet
115 animal lore

Thanks
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Can anyone tell me what is the total number of stable slots I can get on this server?

Post by Bama »

Olrun Canos wrote: March 20th, 2020, 10:59 pm I have 12 pets in the stables now and no more stable slots. Am I able to get more if I raise my skills?

Currently
120 taming (with jewelry)
112 vet
115 animal lore

Thanks
Yes
Do what you did with taming for the other 2 skills because the bonus slots happen at 110 and 120 not at 115.

Getting lore and vet to 120 will get you another 2 slots.

I don’t think Eos added the extra 2 slots like OSI did for SA though we do have garbs ....... hmmmm along with unlimited use of soul stones Hmmmm but we can’t have an extra 50 luck from the statue HMMMMMM

The cut off for Demise doesn’t seem to be a straight line
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Olrun Canos

Re: Can anyone tell me what is the total number of stable slots I can get on this server?

Post by Olrun Canos »

Sounds good. Thank you.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Bama wrote: March 20th, 2020, 11:07 pm Yes
Do what you did with taming for the other 2 skills because the bonus slots happen at 110 and 120 not at 115.

Getting lore and vet to 120 will get you another 2 slots.

I don’t think Eos added the extra 2 slots like OSI did for SA though we do have garbs ....... hmmmm along with unlimited use of soul stones Hmmmm but we can’t have an extra 50 luck from the statue HMMMMMM

The cut off for Demise doesn’t seem to be a straight line

Did anyone notice the hmmmm, Hmmmm, HMMMMMM.. progression there?
Bama likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the miniseries is good btw

dont know why chani is always so pissed off...

goes on to children of dune

Image Image

and it's apparently a lot more... yellow
kentares likes this.