Best PVM Pet on this server?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Best PVM Pet on this server?

Post by Calvin »

this is after 2 paragon balrons

he has also gained 1 dex!
no change in the resists

it took like an hour to kill the first one lol, lost 3 dragons before this one started kicking it's ass.

the perfection with sword defo works, but hard to get 10 hits in a row on a paragon balron with gm swords. plenty of time to get it tho.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 9:12 pm this is after 2 paragon balrons

no change in the resists
Resistances are final they will not gain

Resisting spells will gain
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I've killed 2 or 3 paragon balrons with hell hounds. 😺

Personally on greaters, I never used anything less than 900 hp and 100 wrestling. So I always looked for 1800+ and 120+ pretame. I never cared about int. If I was looking for a beast and not a "meet" shield, I looked at resists. So the only instance I would look for better resists is if I planned on doing champ spawns with it or rather: h-town and bedlam champ. Resists seemed to be more important on cu's for me. Most things I used a cu on because of mobility and it was able. I did use a GD on shimmering every time though, but that's a fight where you are vetting every opportunity you get or your dragon will drop like a fly. I didn't do Grizzle that much but from my understanding it's a similar story. Tanya tried to show me how to do it, but I hate bedlam so I just went when invited.

I love Martin's accidental spelling. It's no longer meat shield, but hey you monsters meet shield. 😹
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Owen is dead :<

but, i have had a good nights taming, and i now have 8 Class A Dragons to sell!
i also have 2 Class S which might be for sale at the right price.

and 1... i got 1 that im keeping :3
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

do i seriously have to wait a week for bonding...? no quicker way...? like if i stay logged in with it next to me or something?

i might just use a pbd... only have 2 of those tokens left tho :<
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: May 4th, 2020, 10:54 am do i seriously have to wait a week for bonding...? no quicker way...? like if i stay logged in with it next to me or something?

i might just use a pbd... only have 2 of those tokens left tho :<
I think if we went metric with time you could speed up bonding

I really want that sarcasm font.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 4th, 2020, 5:45 am I've killed 2 or 3 paragon balrons with hell hounds. 😺

Personally on greaters, I never used anything less than 900 hp and 100 wrestling. So I always looked for 1800+ and 120+ pretame. I never cared about int. If I was looking for a beast and not a "meet" shield, I looked at resists. So the only instance I would look for better resists is if I planned on doing champ spawns with it or rather: h-town and bedlam champ. Resists seemed to be more important on cu's for me. Most things I used a cu on because of mobility and it was able. I did use a GD on shimmering every time though, but that's a fight where you are vetting every opportunity you get or your dragon will drop like a fly. I didn't do Grizzle that much but from my understanding it's a similar story. Tanya tried to show me how to do it, but I hate bedlam so I just went when invited.

I love Martin's accidental spelling. It's no longer meat shield, but hey you monsters meet shield. 😹
i was read and remember Grizzle, i was before 2-3 week find on vendor key for Grizzle, buy them and do it, frst enter: see this UGLY Grizzle run on me and just see DEBUFF, in flash my memory of past me killing it frst time look at my equip and i just screem DAMNNNNNN -5FC i will rooting 5 hour in this room xDXDXDXD, leave grab orny 1/2 helm, shield FC book 1/2 and all FC items, see last 1 min for reenter xD, i just get happy and after key expire, just find mesage this is 5th only bandage xD, 2sec get mesage 4... i get second flast of my past, killing it without bandage DAMNNN i root in Grizzle room propably 50+min xD
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

Calvin wrote: April 24th, 2020, 4:05 pm tbh i was thinking to stop the hounds dying, because i only really see them in gauntlet, and they do die a bit.
but as you say it's probably the aoe and reflect

you made me curious ;)
that's 1 hit

afk gold farmer there if anyone wants to go check him...

we'll have to have race :D
to be fair i did miss the first swing though >.<
if i didn't miss it would been almost dead before the guys dragon even walked over 8-)

everyone thinks my damage sux cos i dont use honour... but it really doesn't. stuff is dead too fast to bother with all that..
normal monsters anyway.. on bosses honour is good.
it's looking like 3 swings unless i get lucky on the lightnings, so if the first swing doesn't have a timer, then 1.25 for the next two swings.
should be dead in 2.5 seconds.
shadow wryms are pretty squishy though, they do a lot of damage, but they have some low resists and not much hp.. very nice monster to farm actually, they were my bard's bread and butter. nice gold, nice items, plus scales and leather. that location is great too, just the two of them spawning, no trash to clear.
Calvin before fight, behind scene
Amish Hammer, Calvin and Bama like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

MMMartin wrote: May 4th, 2020, 1:20 pm Calvin before fight, behind scene

:lol:

hey. which dragon do you guys think is the worst one out of these that i should dump to tame another?

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=30918
The Silvertiger

G
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 5th, 2020, 7:46 amG
i know it's low hp, but look dat str and those resist... :oops:

honestly i took 2 or 3 of the crap dragons to fight that paragon balron, and it wasn't until i sent in Clive with his 680 str that it actually started taking some damage... 700+ str with 85/89 resist is gonna be nice.. just the hp sux a bit. if all the skills train up to the same then it's gonna be the best damage dealer of all of them ://
then again 52/54/51 is not great....

i might just take a couple out to the balrons and train them up just with a 3 second bandage macro running.. should keep them alive regardless. but i need to see if the skills all max to the same level.

but i am totally getting there.... we lore it see the stats to decide whether to kill it or not. basically the str, dex, int, hp, and mana all half when you tame them. sometimes it shows different because the animal has blessed itself, but that wears off. the resists all stay the same.
so basically i am looking for a dragon with good resists, 2000+ hp (max is 1000, but with bless it goes over), 1400 str (to half to 700), 600 int (to half to 300), and as much stamina as possible.

i just need to figure out how the skills work now... they seem to lose about 30%? and magery never trains to more than it starts at... but i dont know about the other skills yet.

i just take my warrior and tamer to destard, lore every GD, then keep killing everything until a good one spawns. took about 8+ hours to spawn a top top tier one.

i jumped in my seat when i lored that one ^.^

thing is tho.... 160 more str on G, not much in the resists... it wouldn't be as one sided as you might think, i think.

i was thinking B, C, or D tbh.. cos they all kinda the same. they are all good dragons though.. like best of an hour's spawns.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

if you take magery skill mechanic you will get something like 106 magery = 7th cycle spell 100% chance and pet most highest spell is flametrike others spell are 6th circle and under

if 110/120/130 magery you will get boots in heal 1-2 buff /G heal 3-5 and Mind blast maybe +1-2 damage xD

well one vet bandage +100hp in 2sec this healing cast [boots magery skill] one time in fight will give you EPIC ADVATAGE
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im gonna use G as my practice dragon then... take him out unbonded and see what his skills get up to

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i think i have figured it out... i think fresh tamed they have 80% of their max skill in everything except anat and meditation, which always max out at 100.

so Kratos will only have 110 wrestle when he's fully trained, but he will have 120 tactics and resist spells.

dragon G maxed out at 111.4 wrestle, which is a gain of almost exactly 20%.
wrestle seems to max out long before everything else. tactics is on about 19% gain, resist spells is still on like 4%.. eval on 18%. im assuming they will all max at +20%

but im gonna take dragon C out to check im right, he should get 120 wrestle, 120 tactics, 118ish eval.

need to check what it drops by initially when you tame them after that, then i'll know exactly what im looking at before taming it, and i can just murder hoards of them until a beast spawns
The Silvertiger

The problem with the low hp is after awhile you're just using a 5 slot pet that a mountable 4 slot would suffice for.
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin likes this.