Is doom worth it?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Is doom worth it?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Afk farming is definitely more profitable than afk dooming. They spend a lot of time dead.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MMMartin likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I think theres only about 10-20 people on the server who can make doom more profitable then afk sampire farming.

I'm not even one of them i don't have the proper weapons for it as I've never seen it a smart investment.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Loler wrote: June 12th, 2020, 5:58 pm I've never seen it a smart investment.
depends if they let people afk farm it. the reason doom was a good investment is because there wasn't scripts for it, which meant the items always kept their value.
Last edited by Calvin on June 13th, 2020, 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Loler

Post by Loler »

The gold sync was the bigger factor to price difference then people afking doom. People have been afking doom on demise for 5+ years. And the price only recently went down since the Darkside event finished and the GM's attempted to crack down on AFK farming. It seems the gms have gone back into relaxation mode with all the complaints I've seen recently about afk farmers. If this is the case expect inflation to happen again.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

if i ever needed gold and to 'grind' i would do it in gauntlet, just cos it's chilled and you get fair gold for your time, it's not a consistent rate but it balances out. sadly the botters cant let the players have anything tho. weren't happy with their billion gold vendors.

so unless they change something to stop the scripts working... no, it's rly not worth it anymore. just wait a couple of months, orne will be down around 10kk, and everything else in the 100s of k. just have to find some other way to make money as a player...

playable things are really getting thin on the ground tho.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i think they should just make a Doom 2.

like the same format, maybe put something changing in so it's hard to script. but pretty much the same chilled out grind rotation. some new drops...

you've killed Doom 1 now. so.. yeah.. gj i guess? was that the plan?

i wont be goin there again.