wow!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ParagonDancer

Re: wow!

Post by ParagonDancer »

Toxic Tears wrote: May 14th, 2020, 10:29 am i just came and look for :shock: anybody oldies here and i dont remember any single name in this forum ..
I lurk the forums.

I attempted a come back, but honestly got overwhelmed by how much the server had changed and just how disgustingly rich absolutely every single player was from years and years of AFK farming, so it kinda made me not enjoy the game as much.
eby#4526 on discord.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

^This
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

just prep your characters for when it's event season and you'll be able to play properly then with the non-afk farmed content. can take advantage of the disgustingly rich people and sell your drops for disgustingly large amounts :P

you'll be able to use it to your advantage then and pick up all the standard game items for relatively cheap amounts. *note* relatively cheap. relative being the key word. it'll still be like 30 mil a sash, but 30 mil is not so much when you can regularly drop things worth 1-250mil.

you just need to get your characters to a passable level so you can get rolls on the bosses and things. then you can make make some money on the events and kit them out.

tbh with you i pretty much live the whole year off what i make from event season...