Need help writing simple script

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Teepolizer2

Need help writing simple script

Post by Teepolizer2 »

Hi! I am looking to make a script that auto kills paragons! To be more specific, I am using the taming script for ridgebacks, totally attentive 100% of the time. But the script messes up when a paragon spawns. I know, one solution would be to just manually kill it but I want to do this without using my hands! I plan to place my tamer in the ring and place my fighter in there with him that auto-targets and kills only the paragon ridgebacks. Can anyone help me write this script? Would be much appreciated. I would even be willing to hand a fee for this. Thankyou!
Teepolizer2

Re: Need help writing simple script

Post by Teepolizer2 »

anyone?
Teepolizer2

Post by Teepolizer2 »

bueller
Teepolizer2

Post by Teepolizer2 »

bueller
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

oh, you just need attack paragons ridback ??? with warior ?? they will alone come close you xD

here, UO steam macro

Code: Select all

if @findtype XXXX XXXXX
    attack 'found'
endif
pause 2000
frst XXX is ridback TYPE, second XXXX is paragon color [USE Obiect Inspect, here find both info]

dont forget loop on!! xD
Bug and The Silvertiger like this.
Teepolizer2

Post by Teepolizer2 »

MMMartin wrote: June 4th, 2020, 12:17 pm oh, you just need attack paragons ridback ??? with warior ?? they will alone come close you xD

here, UO steam macro

Code: Select all

if @findtype XXXX XXXXX
    attack 'found'
endif
pause 2000
frst XXX is ridback TYPE, second XXXX is paragon color [USE Obiect Inspect, here find both info]

dont forget loop on!! xD
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!