best place to farm gold as tamer

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: best place to farm gold as tamer

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: June 9th, 2020, 2:31 am ^^^^
Excorsion wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:58 pm.
Just in case you missed it...

@bama
Not yet
Soon
For now no
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: June 9th, 2020, 2:31 am ^^^^
Excorsion wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:58 pm.
Just in case you missed it...

@bama
I'm doing a Calvin here ............
Excorsion wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:58 pm ... what's in a name
I wonder if he went to an all boys school and when they did plays he was given the female roles

Of all the things he could have quoted from Shakespeare he quoted Juliet

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself.

Of all the things he could have quoted from Shakespeare he quoted Juliet

He should have quoted Romeo
Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

Now I'm mad Chris
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Excorsion wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:58 pm BTW it's not hard as a sampire to take 4 deamons and balron.... balrons are a joke unless they spawn paragon.. and even then they don't really compare to being OMG SO HARD TO KILL!!!!!
They are hard to kill when you use enemy of one and you are not attended

And here we are playing Hide And Seek with the Balron

Obviously this player is attended right?
01.jpg
01.jpg (208.83 KiB) Viewed 4704 times

But where is the Balron

That player hid the Balron
So I have to go find it

I find it and kill it
02.jpg
02.jpg (191.89 KiB) Viewed 4704 times

Now if that player is attended they would hide the Balron again so we can continue this game of Hide And Seek
03.jpg
03.jpg (224.36 KiB) Viewed 4704 times

I guess I was wrong and that player is unattended
If you can't kill a Balron why would you stay in an area unattended where a Balron spawns

Now explain how any of that is against the rules
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Excorsion wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:58 pm BTW it's not hard as a sampire to take 4 deamons and balron.... balrons are a joke unless they spawn paragon.. and even then they don't really compare to being OMG SO HARD TO KILL!!!!!

Another fun game of
Hide and Seek the Balron?

On this day we have a new "Hider of the Balron"

04.jpg
04.jpg (218.03 KiB) Viewed 4702 times

Can the Seeker find the Balron, kill it and get back to the Hider before the new Balron spawns

05.jpg
05.jpg (226.64 KiB) Viewed 4702 times

So close
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
An Elemental and MMMartin like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

They don't always die
Now if they are allowed to hid a monster I should be allowed also

Going
06.jpg
06.jpg (196.83 KiB) Viewed 4701 times

Going
07.jpg
07.jpg (215.17 KiB) Viewed 4701 times

Going
08.jpg
08.jpg (212.52 KiB) Viewed 4701 times

GONE
09.jpg
09.jpg (245.04 KiB) Viewed 4701 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

010.jpg
010.jpg (207.93 KiB) Viewed 4699 times
011.jpg
011.jpg (192.8 KiB) Viewed 4699 times
012.jpg
012.jpg (208.88 KiB) Viewed 4699 times
013.jpg
013.jpg (207.55 KiB) Viewed 4699 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

If you want me to be honest: While you are not technically breaking any rules you are breaking the spirit of the rules, bama: griefing other players[bots?]. However, until they start adding intent to the rules, keep on posting.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

The Silvertiger wrote: June 11th, 2020, 8:52 pm If you want me to be honest: While you are not technically breaking any rules you are breaking the spirit of the rules, bama: griefing other players[bots?]. However, until they start adding intent to the rules, keep on posting.
what happend if i stay on bone demon altar ? it mean in rules they cant summon bone demons ???? [they farm skeleton warior around it xD {example}]

is it you break rule or they break rules, aswell is it break rule if you put moster on place where it belong ? here was already one case disaperence yamadon, even EOS need put it back on place, players just help GM put moster on place for players can kill them, if they cant kill them, they just have withdraw and killing elsewhere, you know, it is pain asking GM return moster back

let say, if you wanna kill balron and just see warior and 4 demon, it pain asking GM : 'missing balron, SOS need finding missing moster'
this can be good if add something mechanism on flor with write reset, like in test server on this place
An Elemental, Frasier and Bama like this.
The Silvertiger

MMMartin wrote: June 11th, 2020, 9:01 pm
The Silvertiger wrote: June 11th, 2020, 8:52 pm If you want me to be honest: While you are not technically breaking any rules you are breaking the spirit of the rules, bama: griefing other players[bots?]. However, until they start adding intent to the rules, keep on posting.
what happend if i stay on bone demon altar ? it mean in rules they cant summon bone demons ???? [they farm skeleton warior around it xD {example}]
The thing is she enjoys killing afk players. don't we all

So, the difference is intent vs unintentional. She is clearly intending to 'afk check' them as opposed to someone needing to kill the bone demon for the skull. She and 'the boy' do it in various areas. It's funny, but it's definitely griefing players.bots
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MMMartin likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

we need more players like her and 'the boy', i get better mood just look at pictures players, who dont are AFK they just enjoy write 'OoO ooOo' [all kill] in dead state

or

killing zero demons in place where they have respawin and pray for they come back xDxD, but they are not AFK just enjoy empty demon spawn xD

they need at last be aware someone is here and do something... if they just run or do something evade or bring back demon... players will recognize them OKI you at last on PC and not sleeping or shoping

well, what to say, they are able reply GM, but they all time wait for dead on balron, here is somthing wrong with them :beathorse:

if they are able respown admins, so they will difinitly evade others thing aswell, because they are aware of others
Bama likes this.
The Silvertiger

Tbh, I used to go around OooOoing even though I had spirit speak over 100.
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: June 11th, 2020, 10:59 pm

The thing is she enjoys killing afk players. don't we all

So, the difference is intent vs unintentional. She is clearly intending to 'afk check' them as opposed to someone needing to kill the bone demon for the skull. She and 'the boy' do it in various areas. It's funny, but it's definitely griefing players.bots
One
I don't kill AFK players remember that. The way the game works is what gets them killed

Two
Bots don't feel grief

If players want to afk gather resources or afk gold/item farm fine. I do not have a problem with it

The problem I have is the AFK player thinking it is ok for them to not let me play where I want to play or do what I want to do because they don't want to watch what is happening to their character.

Staff have been made aware about fleeing monsters
Staff have yet to do anything about that

Staff have been made aware that pets do not work correctly
Staff have yet to fix the pet issues but I must give credit where credit is due.

Staff did post a GIF of their cu killing 1 mongbat and then killing the other mongbat at a moon gate

I've said it before.I am not stopping my 6 line razor macro to chase an elemental that has strayed.
You login to the game
You press play on your AFK resource gatherer(s)/gold/item farmer(s)
You login to your other account(s)
To sit in the VM and talk to other like minded about your dark side dyed items and expect me to not let your AFK character to die.
Sorry not going to happen

Have you ever hunted in that area where the Balron and the 4 daemon spawn?
It is a lot of fun when all 5 monsters spawn there
It keeps you alert

These AFK tamers
I am there to farm leather
They are AFK taming

Why must I wait for them to successfully tame a bull rename it release it. Even though it is all automated it is a minimum of 15 seconds ( if they tame the bull on the first try )
In 15 seconds thunderstorm kills everything I can see on my screen and most of the leather is gathered

But no Bama has to wait while the owners of these AFK characters are doing other things
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

xD, yey, i agree, i m actualy taming unic and kirin, but if other wanna brain and unic ... steak?... whatever for quest bedlam, i dont actualy care if they kill them during my taming, anyway they shortly respawn and i will get new one for taming, player need know they dont own all place for youself
An Elemental and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Excorsion wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:58 pm
according to the shard rules you can't not do anything that will get a player killed in pvm lands...yes it happens but your not supposed too. Believe me when I say.. this shard is all about who you know
I most certainly beLIEve you
I also beLIEve you would never change your ways to back your point
Griefing is Griefing
It doesn't matter who does it
How it is done
When or where it is done
When did you see the light?

Brother Excorsion
Did you receive the Lord sometime between the 3rd day of this year and last week
Or did your feeling get hurt because a girl pointed out errors in your information

Speak the Word Brother Excorsion............

Brothers and Sisters please open your book of ........I'm Just Saying
Turn to page 31 verse 1
Excorsion wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:46 pm omg bama that last one is priceless... too bad he was young... would of been fun to herd the bull into a orc spawn or something.
............and Brother Excorsion did speak

Brothers and Sisters the illustrations of which Brother Excorsion spoke can be found in the book of ........I'm Just Saying
Page 30 verse 15
014.jpg
014.jpg (206.37 KiB) Viewed 4642 times
015.jpg
015.jpg (201.59 KiB) Viewed 4642 times
016.jpg
016.jpg (221.56 KiB) Viewed 4642 times
017.jpg
017.jpg (226.56 KiB) Viewed 4642 times

To recap
If I kill a balron and a one spawns where it is suppose to spawn and the AFK player dies to it you call that illegal

If I am herding you don't have a problem if an AFK tamer's script screws up and an orc(s) from a near by orc camp kills them.
That according to you would have been fun
if they were not young.Do I have that right Brother Excorsion?

Brothers and Sisters of Demise please join me as I welcome Brother Excorsion into the fold

Brother Excorsion
As Brother I.P. once stated in the Demise Testatment

WIPE THE SHIT OFF YOUR SHOES IF YOU ARE GOING TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH JUST TO CHANGE FEET

Amen
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

MMMartin wrote: June 12th, 2020, 1:45 pm xD, yey, i agree, i m actualy taming unic and kirin, but if other wanna brain and unic ... steak?... whatever for quest bedlam, i dont actualy care if they kill them during my taming, anyway they shortly respawn and i will get new one for taming, player need know they dont own all place for youself
Brother MMMartin gets it
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈