The Octo-Mage

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Teepolizer2

The Octo-Mage

Post by Teepolizer2 »

https://youtu.be/ho1oK56eAuM

Just curious if this is what it looks like - one guy running 8 accounts each running a script. If so, why do the GMs not seem to care? This was at an event they hosted and they cannot be found to answer a simple page. It's a bit discouraging to play on a shard where this is tolerated.
Calvin

Re: The Octo-Mage

Post by Calvin »

... it's not one person... it's people copying *someone*.... *glares at mb*

but they will be watching it as well, so not breaking any rules..

it's not too terrible of a thing though tbh... it does make the spawns a lot easier to clear, and you still get drop chances the same. just they get a lot of the ones from the minor spawn.

they shouldn't be using more than 1 character each in combat at the same time though. that is against the rules.
but it possibly is just 8 different people. they'll be in a guild with their pk characters.

if that is the case then it's legit wp.. i suggest you make an aoe mage and join in :roll:

if it is one person then yeah ban em lol. but it wont be.

... but you see the problem, he wants to help, but this is not the way...
Selene
Demise Administrator

Re: The Octo-Mage

Post by Selene »

I did check these people last night, after I saw your page, the people I checked were all on different ips. Thank you for your concerns, we do try our best to check on these things, even if your page doesn't get answered immediately!
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
kentares, Bug, Calvin and 2 others like this.