About spamming in Heartwood...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Alvin

About spamming in Heartwood...

Post by Alvin »

By the courtesy of CNS Dysis I was kindly informed today that I am not supposed to spam in Heartwood.

If you ever get the idea to advertise your trade there, please do keep in mind the place is for bots exclusively and message you might potentially have is, in fact, supposed to disappear in the ocean of all the questing-robots spamming their "left", "right" (and whatever else they spam all the time).

Edit: All things considered I am sorry I have started the disscussion - a new CNS got manipulated by people paging - people who paged most likely werent botherd by me spamming but were upset over dieing a couple times in britt.
Last edited by Alvin on March 17th, 2021, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger

Re: About spamming in Heartwood...

Post by The Silvertiger »

That's bologna sammich! MB can put players to spamming weird things through his script, but if you spam buying a hw kit you get jailed? Bologna Sammich!

Edit: What's also Bologna Sammich is your post is misleading.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

all this talk of Bologna is making me hungry...
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Alvin wrote: March 17th, 2021, 7:04 pm Image

By the courtesy of CNS Dysis I was kindly informed today that I am not supposed to spam in Heartwood.

If you ever get the idea to advertise your trade there, please do keep in mind the place is for bots exclusively and message you might potentially have is, in fact, supposed to disappear in the ocean of all the questing-robots spamming their "left", "right" (and whatever else they spam all the time).

Edit: All things considered I am sorry I have started the disscussion - a new CNS got manipulated by people paging - people who paged most likely werent botherd by me spamming but were upset over dieing a couple times in britt.

Hey Alvin
Maybe you can get Dysis to jail this NPC or the PHUCK causing this NPC to spam

Katie Ka-Boom_3-17_17.24-2.jpg
Katie Ka-Boom_3-17_17.24-2.jpg (184.93 KiB) Viewed 9009 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bug and The Silvertiger like this.
Bug

Post by Bug »

Ha how can anyone in hw complain of spamming when no one but bots are down there to witness it? I will put some kits on my luna vendor for you there Alvin once you bust out of the pen.
madwhite, Frasier and Calvin like this.
Dysis
Demise Staff Member

Post by Dysis »

Greetings, player was informed before any actions were taken, prior to any other player report.

Hope this resolves any further discussion.
Dysis
UO Demise - Game Master

PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UO: Demise.

Shard Rules - Last Publish - F.A.Q