Returning After 15 Years

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Letholdus

Returning After 15 Years

Post by Letholdus »

Hi,

Last time I played UO was a bit after Tokuno came out (2006ish). I really know nothing about Ninja, Bushido, Gargoyles, Elves, and Mysticism (probably 100 other things too) I used to play on OSI Great Lakes for years and also ran my own shard for 5 years.

I just have a couple questions for now. (With probably 50 more later)

Is a tamer the best way to make money? if not what type of char is?

Whats a good mage template for pvp? I used to have a PK on OSi that was a Scibe Nox Mage but I'm guessing with all the newer stuff that set up is probably no good anymore?

Sucks feeling like a noob again specially since I used to be well established on OSI lol.
DG

Re: Returning After 15 Years

Post by DG »

Demise is a shard of ML era. So no gargoyle or mysticism things.

Better to farm gold with a sampire or whammy than with a tamer,though tamers are still useful. BTW,the most popular way of making gold is to macro hw tunics and other resources.

Shield mages are popular now,which are good to counter archers. Other mages are playable too. Just get more Dci. Nox mages are not good in field fights but duels. Potions nullify all poison.

Log on discord channel for more information.
Letholdus

Post by Letholdus »

Im not sure what Sampire or Whammy is.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Letholdus wrote: July 1st, 2021, 7:14 am Hi

Sucks feeling like a noob again specially since I used to be well established on OSI lol.
It does not suck,

Honestly what was so great about OSI, is that we all started as a noob. Take a moment and think back, and I'm sure your fondest memories are from when you were a noob and working your way up.

That being said, don't feel bad if you feel like a noob, on the contrary, enjoy it while it lasts ;)
MaliceMajere and Frasier like this.
Letholdus

Post by Letholdus »

Thanks!
Made In Quebec wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 3:39 pm
Letholdus wrote: July 1st, 2021, 7:14 am Hi

It does not suck,

Honestly what was so great about OSI, is that we all started as a noob. Take a moment and think back, and I'm sure your fondest memories are from when you were a noob and working your way up.

That being said, don't feel bad if you feel like a noob, on the contrary, enjoy it while it lasts ;)
Yeah true, I just have to put myself in the right mindset and not expect to be what I was in a few days. Funny after 15 years I can still remember most of my hot keys for spells lol.
Kurupted likes this.
tears82

Post by tears82 »

welcome back!
:D