server still down?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Excorsion

server still down?

Post by Excorsion »

I ask because a family says it is up but when i try and log in i get stuck at connecting
El Kabong

Re: server still down?

Post by El Kabong »

Excorsion wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:32 pm I ask because a family says it is up but when i try and log in i get stuck at connecting
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 53#p146853
Eos likes this.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

and i am using the correct address.... and still not able to connect. it;s not my interent either... I play other shards just fine... I play world of tanks just fine... Been streaming video's just fine... only thing i can not do is log in to uo demise.. so either they banned me for something i have no clue to what could be or they made a change they are not listing...And for the fanboi's I am using the corrct address on steam.. aka login.uogdemise.com port 2593... yes i have negotiate feature checked... everything was fine until yesterday...around noonish my time... then we got booted and haven't been able to log back in.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Excorsion wrote: October 15th, 2021, 3:03 am ... and haven't been able to log back in.
While checking to see if you were IP banned, I noticed a character online right now from your IP address. Has the issue been resolved?
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.