Solen powder quest may be the druggiest quest in the game

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
medamaude

Solen powder quest may be the druggiest quest in the game

Post by medamaude »

Think about it: The leader of a gang of giant talking bugs wants you to perform paid hits on the rival gang of giant talking bugs. If you do this and bring her special mushrooms, she will trade it for some magic powder.
Calvin and Selene like this.
El Kabong

Re: Solen powder quest may be the druggiest quest in the game

Post by El Kabong »

medamaude wrote: October 18th, 2021, 4:37 pm Think about it: The leader of a gang of giant talking bugs wants you to perform paid hits on the rival gang of giant talking bugs. If you do this and bring her special mushrooms, she will trade it for some magic powder.
The other quest is pretty messed up
An up and coming gang leader wanting you to kill members of her gang and will reward you with a bag and some magic powder.

My mom has told me stories of these "shrooms" and the effects. Now I know why we went to BC this summer. The only "ants' I saw were my "aunts" though. Mom isn't keen on many of my "aunts". So I guess it was the bag quest we were doing this summer because we came back with more stuff than what we went with. So much so that we sent stuff ahead of us.

You know something was going on when you drive from BC to Ontario and your parents are laughing and talking the whole way.

Mom says "hi" Ms. Nicole
medamaude likes this.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

El Kabong wrote: October 18th, 2021, 9:37 pm
medamaude wrote: October 18th, 2021, 4:37 pm Think about it: The leader of a gang of giant talking bugs wants you to perform paid hits on the rival gang of giant talking bugs. If you do this and bring her special mushrooms, she will trade it for some magic powder.
The other quest is pretty messed up
An up and coming gang leader wanting you to kill members of her gang and will reward you with a bag and some magic powder.

My mom has told me stories of these "shrooms" and the effects. Now I know why we went to BC this summer. The only "ants' I saw were my "aunts" though. Mom isn't keen on many of my "aunts". So I guess it was the bag quest we were doing this summer because we came back with more stuff than what we went with. So much so that we sent stuff ahead of us.

You know something was going on when you drive from BC to Ontario and your parents are laughing and talking the whole way.

Mom says "hi" Ms. Nicole
Yeah those shrooms, man, they got some powerful magic. Just remember, if an ant tells you to kill someone it's okay, but if an aunt tells you to kill someone you should probably call the police.

*waves hiiiiiiiiiii*
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

There's only one guy here who should have a say in this.
And obviously, that's Trippie :D
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List