any good easy dungeons for sampires?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
tears82

any good easy dungeons for sampires?

Post by tears82 »

I'm thinking of building a new sampire.

what are currently good dungeons for them?

I'm going to build a new one and I don't have any good gears yet, so it must be easy.

thank you guys.
:D
marm

Re: any good easy dungeons for sampires?

Post by marm »

Perhaps Shame Trammel - level 3. There are blood elements that are kinda easy, no paragons and no PKs.
flex

Post by flex »

You could run Despise for a start. If you are training skills, you can easily collect some spined leather doing lizardmen.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

tears82 wrote: November 19th, 2021, 2:22 am building a new sampire ... I don't have any good gears yet

you'll struggle playing sampire without a minimum level of gear.. it needs to do enough damage to heal itself. but yeah train on blood elementals. blood dungeon in illsh is better than shame imo.

i think you'd be better off making a mage that's a lot less dependant on gear, then using that to gear up a sampire to at least the basic level.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Make a discord tamer..... then get yourself a decent dog.. and you can farm enough gold to buy any gear you need to fund that sampire....Taming is super easy to build. bulls will take you all the way to 120 if you just macro it attended. discord is easy too....