CoM - Super Biased Post

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dwn Wth Vwls

CoM - Super Biased Post

Post by Dwn Wth Vwls »

Can we move Council of Mages Faction base to Moonglow base instead of Magincia? Full disclosure, I'm in CoM so no need to make a senseless shitpost about how I'm in CoM.

Thanks again for the positive faction changes - very solid update.

Dwn
Dwn Wth Vwls

Re: CoM - Super Biased Post

Post by Dwn Wth Vwls »

guess that's a no?
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Greetings Noble Ghent,

Our records currently show that you are deeded with a considerable amount of land on the island of Moonglow, it also appears that you personally reside just due north of where you're proposing the base to be relocated thus this suggestion is perceived as an outright conflict of personal interest..

I don't believe the council's board will approve of such a request on a whim and honestly, this matter should be investigated into further in order to ensure utmost integrity within the Council of Mages, you are after all openly representing the infamous MHz sub-faction.

Opinions aside; I have forwarded your initial request of relocation to our Chief Council Minister, Lord B. Crowly.

In the meantime, please provide any additional details that may help justify your reason for this request so that it may be reviewed by the heads of our council thoroughly.

• Anthony F. | Council of Mages Field Representative
BCrowly likes this.
Dwn Wth Vwls

Post by Dwn Wth Vwls »

Thx for the shitpost. Didn’t say I wasn’t biased - just asking for the faction town to be in an actual, functioning town.

Probably won’t happen and since I rarely play it really doesn’t matter.

Hope everyone’s families are safe and healthy.

Dwn
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Nujel'm would probably work better.. or Trinsic?

you cant really have glow because people use that a lot :/
it has lost lands connection, etc.. moonglow is one of the main towns, like minoc, skara, brit..
you'd have more chance asking for one of the lesser used towns. maybe vesper even, cos that's kinda idle these days - you could argue brits have brit, shadow lords have yew, those are both major towns.. where's minax based?

i do kinda agree it shouldn't be in magincia if magincia is gonna be a player town.. tho.. not sure why it's a player town?
what actually happened to magincia?

> is it one of those events we never speak of?