ATTENTION STAFF PLEASE! join me on the group original demise

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bongos

ATTENTION STAFF PLEASE! join me on the group original demise

Post by Bongos »

I come through this humble message to ask you to unblock me from the main demise forum on Discord, since once I was not told why, they just banned me, I think it was GM Dysis because I charged his bad work in the recovery from the items of my friend Xuranda, who has now stopped answering him and is suspicious of the story, perhaps because he does not know how to interpret Portuguese/English, as the other professional and impartial administrators did with my other friend Nicinha.
Because I don't see any other problems. The only thing I asked was to go back to the save of the day and the time, which it has recorded, to see the items where they were and then go on the search and see who took it. But Dysis is very overloaded holding BOTs and sweeping the luna floor, because otherwise I only see him getting in the way of some and favoring others.
With all these robberies going on I'm afraid and anxious that this might happen to me.
With all my respect, love and affection.
Loverboy@6771
xuranda likes this.
Dysis
Demise Staff Member

Re: ATTENTION STAFF PLEASE! join me on the group original demise

Post by Dysis »

Greetings player,

Indeed, you got banned from discord for cursing other people in general channel, this goes against the rules. You made a lot of assumtions within this post, first of all, the history was presented as an account hack, which flagged my curiosity a bit. After discussing with your friends involved and possible thefts, I've determined that this was not a Hack but a theft from someone with access to the stolen items house, this concludes any further review from my part as I can't really do anything.

As a reminder:

* Do not share your account information.
Your account belongs only to you the individual and sharing you account could exclude you from receiving assistance with account related issues.

Thread Locked.
Dysis
UO Demise - Game Master

PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UO: Demise.

Shard Rules - Last Publish - F.A.Q