PLEASE FIX FALLING HOUSES

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Veteran Noobie

PLEASE FIX FALLING HOUSES

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Participating in falling houses used to be fun, but any more you attend a idoc and have 1-2 player competition, I have 70ms ping, yet everything is instantly looted (via UOS) to their 5 pack animals each.

I bring this to the attention of staff, I ask that you implement a way to randomize where the items of houses are dropped, it is not fair for 1 player to be able to loot all boxes in a house.

Years ago EoS had spoken of this way to randomize falling houses, please help before demise is doomed for good.

below is a message about Mytilus's castles falling, just proof of greedful players are able to auto loot all items that they want.
i had all the center for myself - and i knew i can pick up all chests and you would only get dissapointed
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Anthony File

Re: PLEASE FIX FALLING HOUSES

Post by Anthony File »

What is stopping you from making a macro to loot a specific item, or using steams built in scavenger?
Servos likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Anthony File wrote:What is stopping you from making a macro to loot a specific item, or using steams built in scavenger?
Hey hey hey now, who asked you to bring common sense into this?
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Xionu, Servos and Mors like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Veteran Noobie wrote: I ask that you implement a way to randomize where the items of houses are dropped,
This could be fun
http://www.uoguide.com/House_Decay

When the house drops "Grubbers" will spawn with some of the house loot in their packs, you will have to chase them down to get the loot they have.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
nico and Twilyte like this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Bama wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote: I ask that you implement a way to randomize where the items of houses are dropped,
This could be fun

When the house drops "Grubbers" will spawn with some of the house loot in their packs, you will have to chase them down to get the loot they have.
Ugh like T12 Blue goblins :(
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bama wrote:
This could be fun

Surely people wouldn't bitch about the spellweavers thunderstorming them down and taking all the loot.
kobra

Post by kobra »

Tempest, Ajani, Xionu and 2 others like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Anthony File wrote:Surely people wouldn't bitch about the spellweavers thunderstorming them down and taking all the loot.
Why would they bitch?
They go from (apparently) getting nothing to getting half (in Trammel rule set facets) of the grubber's loot as they thunderstorm also
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Twilyte likes this.
Twilyte

Post by Twilyte »

I think the grubbers would be neat. My pet peeve are the people who bring 4 accounts all with autolooter. It just kills the fun. It has to be illegal to be simultaneously on 4 chars all autolooting, right? :/
Brad

Post by Brad »

UO isn't supposed to be fun, you think this shit is a game bro?
MaritLage

Post by MaritLage »

steam is the problem, shit is lame
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

MaritLage wrote:steam is the problem, shit is lame
do you use steam?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
MaritLage

Post by MaritLage »

no, old razor
Kemo

Post by Kemo »

I think some of you have already forgot about a player admitting to using an auto looter (and losing a piece of their own gear), asking why it happened, and then getting a response from a Gm that did nothing about it.

If the gms didn't care right there, they're not going to care any other time. I was fine when it was called assist uo and only scavenged gold, but being able to instantly pick up anything you want is an issue.
nico, Twilyte and Bama like this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

The GM cared enough to waste time going through old saves to find the root cause even though this GM probably new it was user error that caused the problem.

(I love you Eos)