Simple Forum Rules

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Kemo

Simple Forum Rules

Post by Kemo »

Hello,
I just wanted to take the time to clear some things up.

1. If I post a price check or selling post, don't pm me that you'll buy it for "___" price. Post the pc or your bid in the thread.

2. I understand that everyone wants to cheat the system and get the most for the least, but all you money moguls out there please refrain from pming me stupid low ball offers. E.g. 4 gp per ingot when I'm already mainly dealing below market at 5.5gp, but you're still trying to sell hammers/kits for 120-130% market.

3. I will no longer bid on items that are in messed up threads such as aj's 'selling list' where the seller constantly changes the end time and can't reply with the winners.

It's not hard to be decent people. I offer fair bids/prices and legit gold for all my offers, stop trying to pull this shit because I'll just simply stop trading with you.
Lead44, Porky, Frasier and 8 others like this.
Ajani

Re: Simple Forum Rules

Post by Ajani »

Kemo wrote:It's not hard to be decent people.
i find it very hard
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Lead44 likes this.
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

How about the rule that says only bump your buying/selling/trading post once every 3 days. I see so many people bump their post multiple times a day.
Lead44 and ortiz like this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Would be nice if people keep their sleeves in one thread and not make 10 threads for 10 different sleeves !!!
Same for other items like rings and such.
Maybe then people will not bump posts so often...
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
ortiz likes this.
Porky

Post by Porky »

AND.... if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.
:popcorn: