Quitting Demise base on cheating

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ortiz

Re: Quitting Demise base on cheating

Post by ortiz »

you guys his problem isnt making money... apparently hes upset because he cant make money doing spawns... because you need a 200kk suit to spawn... but he makes more money doing other things... without a 200kk suit... but still wants to make money doing what takes a 200kk suit... but doesnt want to buy a 200kk suit? idk what the fuck is going on. i thought he quit.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Lead44 and Madmarz like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

ortiz wrote:you guys his problem isnt making money... apparently hes upset because he cant make money doing spawns... because you need a 200kk suit to spawn... but he makes more money doing other things... without a 200kk suit... but still wants to make money doing what takes a 200kk suit... but doesnt want to buy a 200kk suit? idk what the fuck is going on. i thought he quit.
Haha right? Im just not understanding how he finds it so difficult... We didn't need 200kk suits back in the day to spawn, dunno why he thinks you need them now, and that was to solo it let alone a guild
Lead44 likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... oon#p11874

literally did coon basically nekkid with 4/6 casting and 40 lmc.

spawns are easy hes just awful also notice the 14 lrc in this suit.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

ya, i don't remember if it was MB or paragon dancer or someone did a coon spawn with only blessable items just for fun
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:HELLO! Why are y'all deaf? I mean blind? Wait um I mean why are y'all not hearing me out?

Look guys it's so simple!

OSI
34 linch lord, and rotten corps

Demise
300 lich lord, and rotten corps

Y'all are playing on this shard also, and why are y'all supporting this cheating shard, and why are y'all attacking yourselves? Did you know that this is your game also, and if you support 300 lich lord, and rotten corps your hurting yourselves, and beating yourself up by allowing this shard to cheat the majority of us all of us!

Look this is why your shard is all twisted, and messed up because it's your fault for having this by acting childish, and now look at the result your stuck at killing 300 rotten corps, and linch lord while everybody on OSi, or other shard is killing only 34.

Now tell me who is laughing now? I know I am cause I am quitting, and y'all are stuck over there grinding, and working 10 time harder than you have to.
I am laughing because you like complaining so much that you will never quit
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Madmarz wrote:ya, i don't remember if it was MB or paragon dancer or someone did a coon spawn with only blessable items just for fun
Maybe naked weavers? ;)
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Opy i have mage suit with
Chaos shield 350k
Scrapper with eval int 400k
Pedant of the magi 350k
Two cheap jevels 1/2 and 1/2 with some lrc 100k per one
Talkesh 3kk
Sleevs tunic and gloves i crafted with 4hrsk so 320k horned i farmed so free. Now drop 2artys one is another talkesh and one froom doom. Sell and but 15lrc 1mr scrapper

Total of price before scrapper with lrc lets say 5kk if u buy armor Or need more hrsk.
With scrapper lrc 5+8=13kk

So for you 13kk=200kk suit...

Someone make big mistake to allow you finish school
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Oh i forgot my sampire have only banes 10kk and mace glasses 5kk
All others is runic i bought from vendors max 500k per so 2kk
And yes i can do bedlam meybe not fast like Stroud but i can do this.

And ohh 17kk suit /= 800kk suit like Stroud have
Les Stroud and Ajani like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

BannerBruce wrote:Oh i forgot my sampire have only banes 10kk and mace glasses 5kk
All others is runic i bought from vendors max 500k per so 2kk
And yes i can do bedlam meybe not fast like Stroud but i can do this.

And ohh 17kk suit /= 800kk suit like Stroud have
Ya but thats his issue apparently, he wants to run spawns as fast as someone with top level gear and its not fair to him that with his 15kk suit he can't just fly through it.
Like i said, I've seen people run spawns basically naked, Loler just posted his build from test which will run the low level spawns easy, and thats solo, so his guild full of 15kk suits should run any spawn. 200kk suits needed lol. Talkeesh 3kk, scrap 400k, pendent 400k, couple 1/3 100k-5kk depending on how awesome you wanna go without topping out, arcane 3kk?, some runic gear maybe 10-20kk if you splurge on half decent items. So at top end of low/mid level gear is 40kk, thats going balls deep on the low end items, 90kk if you wanna add an orny. But you don't even need that stuff. Get a suit full of lmc and mr with max resists and spam Thunderstorm and carry some regs to spam the champ. Poor mans spawn suit I've used it plenty, sure you can't solo semidar or oaks or whatever, but you work your way up to that if your starting that low. Any half wit group of weavers should be able to take down a spawn
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Yall don't understand...there is nothing wrong with the game....just opywang
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Opywang wrote:HELLO! Why are y'all deaf? I mean blind? Wait um I mean why are y'all not hearing me out?

Look guys it's so simple!

OSI
34 linch lord, and rotten corps

Demise
300 lich lord, and rotten corps

Y'all are playing on this shard also, and why are y'all supporting this cheating shard, and why are y'all attacking yourselves? Did you know that this is your game also, and if you support 300 lich lord, and rotten corps your hurting yourselves, and beating yourself up by allowing this shard to cheat the majority of us all of us!

Look this is why your shard is all twisted, and messed up because it's your fault for having this by acting childish, and now look at the result your stuck at killing 300 rotten corps, and linch lord while everybody on OSi, or other shard is killing only 34.

Now tell me who is laughing now? I know I am cause I am quitting, and y'all are stuck over there grinding, and working 10 time harder than you have to.
what problem.jpg
what problem.jpg (117.19 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced