Quitting Demise base on cheating

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
pegasus321

Re: Quitting Demise base on cheating

Post by pegasus321 »

20151026_monday_quote.jpg
20151026_monday_quote.jpg (55.74 KiB) Viewed 3976 times
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

you murdered demise
Last edited by royal kapero2 on December 22nd, 2016, 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Say what you want kapero, but when you call April a cheater your days are numbered before they hall you to Moccasin Bend.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: before they hall you to Moccasin Bend.
Is that like the "Haul" of Fame?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: before they hall you to Moccasin Bend.
Is that like the "Haul" of Fame?
Use punctuation more often. Then, you can talk about my phone autocorrecting.

Peace

*drops mic*
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: autocorrecting.
Eye sea watt yew are saying.Eye just dew knot sea how punch ewe a shin aides in yew "halling" pee pull play says.
Sew,two get back two watt wee were dis cuss sing did ewe mean sum thing like Yew-Hall?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Take the word "our" out of your post. This has never been your shard. Goodbye.
Selling List & Vendor

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

You can see the summit but you can't reach it
It's the last piece of the puzzle but you just can't make it fit
Doctor says you're cured but you still feel the pain
Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

When ultima was created there were no champ spawns. in fact when champ spawns were first created there were no item rewards only titles.

the fact you know so little about what you preach about is why everyone calls you an idiot.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:I play Uo for one reason, and that is spawning, but our own shard is preventing us from spawning while they rigged it to make it near impossible. What the point of this game when you can't spawn like regular game there is no point. I don't understand why y'all support that it's cheating, and why do you want to support something that you yourselves have to do the same thing?

This game has the most negative community, and has the most corrupted staff that support cheating.

I'm thanksful for Zulu for helping me leave this game cause it's becoming a cycle, and nothing is getting done, but more trolling by the players, and the unprofessional staff. I had two choices I either complain, or quit, and I've been complaining for month till it's getting old, and becoming like a broken record then Zulu came along, and help shut me up by telling me that I'm just wasting my time with y'all, and I should just quit, and he's right so this is what I'm going to do.

If I remain here to play all I will be doing is the trammy stuff because you can't spawn, and if you can't spawn then what the point of playing? Uo is meant for spawning, and to get power scrolls, and if you stop that then your stopping the entire game. How can a game get rolling I have not done a single harry if the game was normal, and wasn't rigged I would have probably done 10 to 20 harry, or more. I haven't been spawning in a long time. I used to spawn 24/7, and this is the longest record for me not to spawn.

Uo Demise is the most cheating game there is, and the most corrupted hand out! Anyway Zulu thank you for helping me give up with this shard!
Your welcome fuck face :)

I still don't believe shit you say. I've had the unintentional torture of supervising you and your amazing skill at spawning. Even surrounded by a group of experienced mediocre-well geared players you still sucked. No idea what you are doing and we tried to teach you. Instead of you taking notes and adapting you spammed Skype with bullshit telling us how much different we should do things and bla bla bla. I for one, don't have feelings. The army destroyed that shit years ago but I do have a fucked up sense of humor. Sorry if we hurt your feelings but you're deaf and stubborn (Neanderthal fuckin thick skulled) which make you useless. Spawns aren't hard, people aren't cheating and staff arent corrupt they're just dumb can't blame it on them. Or, are they goddamn genius's? Ive always heard smart is knowing when to play dumb. Believe it or not Opy, staff arent moderating this FREE server just to cater people's retarded pages because its a never ending battle. They help when they can and most of us are thankful for that alone. Honestly if it were me in that position I would be like "fuck it. This guy opy is an annoying retard telling me how to do my $0.00 salary job so let's make a goddamn video of me [kill [res his ass a thousand times and watch him quit UO." You haven't offered to change one bit man and you obviously lack the ability to comprehend such a complex game. UOsteam does everything for you. It's like UO for retards nowadays. Forums is flooded with the scripts you need. Run the templates people advise. Act like a true gamer. Turn your head and cough really fuckin hard so your balls drop. Invest some time, farm for items and gold, stop crying about shit and play for fun dude. If you cant do that then you should truly quit. Honestly I hate that cuz who the fuck will i pick on if you leave? Jesus christ thats the largest run-on paragraph ever.
Attachments
how-good-is-your-grammar-2-4127-1459208479-7_big.jpg
how-good-is-your-grammar-2-4127-1459208479-7_big.jpg (25.25 KiB) Viewed 3998 times
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Last post was mostly sarcasm. If you dont have a sense of humor then fuck you
Bama likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

If you have 15 people and you cannot do any spawn on this shard with regular suits, then the spawn is not the problem. Please let me come watch you guys spawn and I will tell you what you are doing wrong. ALSO it does not take long to get a 200kk suit on this shard.
MB

Post by MB »

Cheating against what though? There's no governing agency for UO Spawn Difficulty
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

How about, the real problem, being how easy the spawns are on OSI?

Did you think about that?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:How about, the real problem, being how easy the spawns are on OSI?

Did you think about that?
I'm not understanding this question. If I understand then the answer is that OSI made the game user friendly while Demise made it the opposite where it's a work horse, and it require top gears to spawn.

Lets calculate the different between OSI, and Demise just an estimate with a guess.

OSI 5 player 1kk suit guaranteed spawn in fact I've never failed on OSi even with 2 players.
Demise 5 player 1kk suit no guaranteed I've failed many spawn with 5 players on Demise with 1kk suit.
maybe the problem is the 5 players trying to solo a spawn just suck at uo
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
xG00BERx likes this.