easyUO

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
TheUnknown0617

easyUO

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

why does it just randomly close?
like completely, as if i X'd it out
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
House

Re: easyUO

Post by House »

I don't know
ortiz likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Anyone have any ideas? Now it makes my clients crash lol
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

I cant tell you why it closes, but it will crash your client if the script hits a hanger. For instances if your using a autoloot(which you shouldnt) if it opens the corpse and then you move away before it can loot, it will crash, or if its out of sight etc...
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Madmarz wrote:I cant tell you why it closes, but it will crash your client if the script hits a hanger. For instances if your using a autoloot(which you shouldnt) if it opens the corpse and then you move away before it can loot, it will crash, or if its out of sight etc...
It crashes all my clients as soon as it opens like before I even open a script :(
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Oh, well in that case i have no idea, possible corrupt files or clients clashing? I havn't used easyuo in like 8+ years wish i could help. Maybe a script bugged it out, i know with UOsteam my sampire script broke my steam profile i can use the other menus but if i try and go to macro tab it crashes
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:
Madmarz wrote:I cant tell you why it closes, but it will crash your client if the script hits a hanger. For instances if your using a autoloot(which you shouldnt) if it opens the corpse and then you move away before it can loot, it will crash, or if its out of sight etc...
It crashes all my clients as soon as it opens like before I even open a script :(
What version of easyuo and are you running easyuo and your client/steam with Windows xp2 compatibility?
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

zulu2401 wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:
What version of easyuo and are you running easyuo and your client/steam with Windows xp2 compatibility?
I haven't tried running compatability mode since I switched to steam and I just came back from a break so I have the latest version that's on the euo site
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Im guessing steam is fully updated and latest client. That's weird though it crashes before you start a script, has to be compatibility issue or something cause if your not even running the script all its doing is linking to your game client. Tried reinstalling?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:
I haven't tried running compatability mode since I switched to steam and I just came back from a break so I have the latest version that's on the euo site
Easyuo is weird sometimes so it's basically process of elimination when it goes retarded. Next question is does it immediately crash or only when you try running scripts?
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

zulu2401 wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: What version of easyuo and are you running easyuo and your client/steam with Windows xp2 compatibility?
Easyuo is weird sometimes so it's basically process of elimination when it goes retarded. Next question is does it immediately crash or only when you try running scripts?
Immediately, when euo pops open I get crash errors for all clients I have open lol
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

scripts in easyuo need be write corect, some corect parts need be evade what make crash aswell {easyuo not perfect :(}, and some is crashed are just because server give some info easyuo, and easy uo dont take it corect so it crash,
well easyuo is dont UOsteam with 0 delay and instant work, easy uo need setting script for work with delays and others commands corect
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote: I haven't tried running compatability mode since I switched to steam and I just came back from a break so I have the latest version that's on the euo site
Immediately, when euo pops open I get crash errors for all clients I have open lol
in this case, are you use some wrong version UO client
EnEffetGile likes this.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Just read this thread and Im having the same conclusion as MMMartin.

There is 1 last thing I would like you to try even tho I doubt it's anything else then MMMartin conclusion.

Try running as admin. (It could be going 'windows' on you because it's fighting to get somewhere it isnt allowed. This actualy happen without a crash on this pc and never was an issue on my laptop.)
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Ya that or reinstall, completely wipe all files and everything and try again