unfair treatment by staff

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Justahealer

unfair treatment by staff

Post by Justahealer »

dedicated to this game i put 14 hrs a day play time in this shard. and i was silenced by being jailed . it was a case of my guild member being jailed for afk macroing. i dont call every ten minutes of checking your screen afk as long as your active another account. so i took it upon myself to kill crazy at honor blood (who ive seen there for 2 month game time even after server wars) hes just collecting gms do nothing but when i mention it gms jail me but cant answer page makes me think hes a gm and abusing power i will go to the highest level to disban this corruption in the staff its rediculous.
alllex likes this.
Akka

Re: unfair treatment by staff

Post by Akka »

some people just are allowed to afk farm and some are not :p

go see fucking wisp dungeon lol.
uoneighbor.jpg
uoneighbor.jpg (84.73 KiB) Viewed 4916 times
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Justahealer welcome to demise!! enjoy your stay..

Dude i been jail plenty of times haha!

fuck aristocrats who pray for lord blackthorn return!
Lead44 likes this.
Justahealer

Post by Justahealer »

i dont care ill rape all afker by releasing pet on afkers! oh thats illegal you say so isnt your afk hunting and ive been staff other shard your not supposed to have player chars bring it on. 2008 uo hardcore try to touch me ill make your skin sizzle
MelodyTFA likes this.
Justahealer

Post by Justahealer »

this post will stay fresh until im explained why i was jailed ban me youll have 100 people asking questions of why. what you guys butt hurt cause i killed ur in game char that you spawned items in the game for. this is corruption at its finest especially seeing how no staff will get back to me
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Justahealer wrote:i dont call every ten minutes of checking your screen afk
We do call that AFK. Let me explain how we check for unattended gatherers...

If you are unable to respond to a staff member for 1-2 minutes, while your resource gathering macro is running, you are deemed unattended and you will be jailed. You will only be contacted on that one character (not any other characters you also have online), by a clearly visible staff member (not just a system message). If you are attended, you will see it.

To clarify, we have no problems with resource gathering macros. You are free to macro all day every day, as long as you attend the macro and are able to respond to a staff member as detailed above. Some people like to keep their journal up and visible while they play on their other client. That way, you can respond if needed and you will never be jailed.

It should also be noted that your first time getting jailed is just a warning. The warning jail cell has no exit delay. Only if you are caught again, you will experience longer jail times and eventually account bans. The account bans are not permanent (they just get longer) unless you've been caught a lot of times.

If you have any further concerns about being treated unfairly feel free to contact me directly via PM.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

Ok don't ban my 1k days account cause of my response here please, like last nigh I was jailed, I did failed to respond, but the only reason is cause I was on my other client, I do keep both windows open and visible on my screen, I try to check my gatherer almost every 5 - 10 mins, on the other client I was discording away, unfortunately I was discording away when the staff member was checking for afk input, I had just run into a funny situation so it took me about 4 to 5 minutes to recover and go back to discord away, during this time, I was jailed and considered afk, :( I did my 6 hours, for what I understand on Demise rules, Multiclienting is permitted as long as you are not fighting or cross healing, is Discord considered fighting on Demise? :) and do you think it was a fair jailing? I feel that they should change the method, how about you take the offenders to a room and leave them there for at least 10 minutes, incase the toon they are training is dying and they are trying to revive him or are very deep into discording, peacemaking or any other thing, you cannot hope to have ppl staring at resource gatherers at all time :( you need to give at least a 5 - 10 minute gap cause of situations like this.
Tetra
Demise Administrator

Post by Tetra »

Checking your macroer every 5-10 minutes isn't sufficient enough. You need to be able to respond to staff if we appear within two minutes.

If you run into a situation on another client that is going to take your attention from your resource gathering macro, then please stop your macro. Otherwise, you could end up in jail.
Tetra
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

mmmmm ok I guess ill be careful, I still think it is too low cause basically you asking to be looking at resource gatherer every 2 mins, and that is basically impossible to gather resources and then play the game pretty much, so let me get this straight I cannot go on me spawmer and do a champ while resource gathering, cause if staff decides to check on me in middle of coon fight I will get jailed, so even if I'm there and I can see you but if I stop reacting on next client I'm goner, so is me running that second client illegal? there would no crafters and no runics in existence if this was even remotely possible, this would be almost impossible and don't get me wrong I do HW been doing for 5 months and only been jailed once, last night always been working by the rules and that is why I'm a bit outraged, if you a regular human like me not a bot, I don't know maybe is just me, but hey anyways I don't make the rules, thanks for this great shard, lets keep it corruption free :) PS: wisp dungeon was full of afkers while we were been jailed, funny that is :)
RareSeller

Post by RareSeller »

No its just selective jailing ... u need to have the right guild tag to get a pass.
pimpinez and zulu2401 like this.
RareSeller

Post by RareSeller »

Go to the jail and see which guilds are in there and which aren't. Very easy to work out which guilds the gm's are in.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I would let Eos jail me if she frisked me first O.o
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

zulu2401 wrote:I would let Eos jail me if she frisked me first O.o
:shock:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

You people are so angry over this. If you get jailed, you probably did something to deserve it. If you are here to play a game, you should play the game, not macro for days. That takes the fun out of the game. Having multiple accounts afk macroing for random shit just so you can get a bunch of money is so boring. I do think the server does need more staff to enforce the afk macroers, its just not making the game fun anymore for people who are actually trying.
Discord: Amish#1299
kobra

Post by kobra »

Justahealer wrote:dedicated to this game i put 14 hrs a day play time in this shard. and i was silenced by being jailed . it was a case of my guild member being jailed for afk macroing. i dont call every ten minutes of checking your screen afk as long as your active another account. so i took it upon myself to kill crazy at honor blood (who ive seen there for 2 month game time even after server wars) hes just collecting gms do nothing but when i mention it gms jail me but cant answer page makes me think hes a gm and abusing power i will go to the highest level to disban this corruption in the staff its rediculous.
Aj, Bri and The Silvertiger like this.