Spamming Barracoons

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
TheUnknown0617

Re: Spamming Barracoons

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

So I was poor for first few years and now I'm wealthy mostly after changes... logic lol
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hugsforpeace likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Opywang wrote:I rather insult everybody by saying they are corrupted, or cheating which in fact it is. So far it's working now the spawn is legit, and not corrupted any longer.
You're genuinely stupid and I know I'd be better of talking to a wall, but I've been here on and off for about 10 years. Me and my old guilds used to spawn in suits worth less than 50k. We did just fine. UO hasn't been hard since before AOS.

Get the fuck over yourself.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

I'm almost envious of your level of self delusion.
ultio mea est
ortiz likes this.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Opywang wrote:It doesn't matter the spawn is accurate, and legit. Why do you want it to be illegal, and taking the fun away from everybody? Right now everybody is enjoying the game for the first time in decade, and probably for the first time ever that players are actually enjoying the game.
Yep, I'm really enjoying twisted wield taking 90 minutes to finish instead of 30 minutes, sitting around killing even more dryads is the most fun I've had in decades.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

Opywang wrote:
Reetus wrote:
Opywang wrote:It doesn't matter the spawn is accurate, and legit. Why do you want it to be illegal, and taking the fun away from everybody? Right now everybody is enjoying the game for the first time in decade, and probably for the first time ever that players are actually enjoying the game.
Yep, I'm really enjoying twisted wield taking 90 minutes to finish instead of 30 minutes, sitting around killing even more dryads is the most fun I've had in decades.
lol... yea 97% of the spawn got better, but not the 3%.

5% of the minority are complaining, and want the spawn harder I guess they had it coming to them it's harder now, and Ari robe is probably more valuable than before.
I guess, they found new glitch for make milions, so start spwan :) only for me seems me this way ? even dont need bug for make 50kkk
EnEffetGile likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:
Reetus wrote:
lol... yea 97% of the spawn got better, but not the 3%.

5% of the minority are complaining, and want the spawn harder I guess they had it coming to them it's harder now, and Ari robe is probably more valuable than before.
I have literally never felt so fuckin smart reading your posts. You are possibly the most ignorant motherfucker demise has ever harboured. How fuckin pitiful is your life that you must devote this much time and effort into changing a free computer game that was perfectly fine until you decided that it should change to suit your needs? I've said it multiple times, you are REALLY fucking bad at this game. It's not the gear and it's not the difficulty of the spawns. Stop your fuckin crying before I find your stupid ass and curb stomp your fuckin skull.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You're deaf and stupid. One step away from being the next Helen Keller.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: One step away from being the next Helen Keller.
Or Tommy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AKbUm8GrbM
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz and zulu2401 like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: before I find your stupid ass and curb stomp your fuckin skull.
Sorry the line forms behind me
You will have to wait until I am finished kicking him in the gonads
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Opywang, ortiz and zulu2401 like this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

So Zulu kicked you out of a PvP guild for wanting to PvM too much? What a dick.
Opywang likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:I have refused to join ReQ, Hz, KvG, and all other spawn guild for one reason because they only want PvPer, and I don't like to PvP, and this is why I made UoH it's just a pure spawner guild that focus mainly on spawning, and then we find out that we're not able to spawn unless we have help from other legendary players, or legendary guild so we was all screwed, and everything, and now Eos has fix the spawn finally we don't have to be a brown noser kissing ass to legendary players, or guild we can play independent, and create our own guild, and tell all of y'all that y'all can go screw yourself!
Your guild will still never go anywhere, because you are an arrogant prick.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Necrodog wrote:
Your guild will still never go anywhere, because you are an arrogant prick.
you two fit together then
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

The amazing part of this conversation is:
- I'm reading this while I should be doing something useful. Like farming mongbats
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Now you're just making shit up Opy.