EoS please fix spawns.. they are broken now

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Alhimikut

Re: EoS please fix spawns.. they are broken now

Post by Alhimikut »

I am mainly talking for and doing spawns in Ilshenar and Trammel where there is still challenge.. feluca ones are even more a joke.. please dont get all political about it because i am really not addressing these matters as a Hz member..
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
EnEffetGile and Ajani like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Spawns are part of end game imo. They should not be easy. You dumb fucks who think you deserve some type of fuckin break need to fuck off. Spawns were already too easy. If you couldnt complete them oh fucking well. Literally 1 cry baby ass bitch got spawns changed. 1. You gotta be fuckin kiddin me. Yes im mad. Sick fo you cry baby fucks. Untuck your dicks.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I will just make 1 comment so don't quote me and expect a response. IMO Opy is a moron and this change is stupid. Replicas will be worthless and I said this from the start. I know Eos is smart enough to see how bad this change is.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

ortiz wrote:Spawns are part of end game imo. They should not be easy. You dumb fucks who think you deserve some type of fuckin break need to fuck off. Spawns were already too easy. If you couldnt complete them oh fucking well. Literally 1 cry baby ass bitch got spawns changed. 1. You gotta be fuckin kiddin me. Yes im mad. Sick fo you cry baby fucks. Untuck your dicks.
Damn boy, are you a sailor?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Alhimikut wrote:I am mainly talking for and doing spawns in Ilshenar and Trammel where there is still challenge.. feluca ones are even more a joke.. please dont get all political about it because i am really not addressing these matters as a Hz member..
Totaly agree with you that political crap is not the solution here. While I know the Hz part was not directed at me. I just wanna make it clear for you or anyone who doubt it. Hz should not be blamed for it's well done organisation, it's proper understanding of the mechanics and that Hz has a guild leader that actualy understand what a progression of the metagame mean in many of it's facet of Ultima Online evolution as a community.

That being said and hopefully, to get back to the real topic if ppl can...

The problem is the economy and the best way to fix the economy where the rich grow richer and the poor grow poorer. Is to raise the minimum wage and lower the price of milk. Get where Im getting at here ?
You do not balance the economy by making milk more scarce and leaving them poor.

Just to give you an idea... A a blood elem in fel give 700 - 900 gold.
the spawn in fel is capped at about 11-12 a min, when you are VERY lucky
Lets say you are the luckiest man on earth for the fun of it!
You always get 13 and you always get 900 gold!

You make 12*900 per minute!
or 12*900*60 per hour of INTENSE FARMING!! Remember you are looting without looter right ? You are wasting time.. But lets not take it!! you are lucky, fast, max gold and all the good stuff here!

You are making 594 000 gold per hours. Because you are using a weapon that you obviously needed to farm.. It must be worth a fortune to kill that fast and need armor to reach that...

The average player will kill about 8-9 with very very decent gears. With average of the gold. You actualy get 384000 per hour. Damn... That RBC and mempo are just weeks away unless you farm 10 hours a day and got no life. weeks! Meaning maybe months! When if you take those same steps.. Would take you months to get to that stage... Are you saying that someone shouldnt be allowed to spawn before he reach year 2 or 3 ? Meaning I shouldnt be spawning at all ? Cause the only reason I could get somewhere in this place is because of idocs. Not monsters.. Idoc and the kindness of many players from every guilds.

But to reach the farm of the suit that will net you close to 600k per hour of intense farming with a ssi, hml, blood elem slayer and all those good gears that are needed for it... You need to farm that gold at a much slower pace.

Is half the shard at misama ? Maybe players should do ettin at an average of 120k per hour to farm a suit worth killing Miasma which is more or less 120k per hour to 500k per hour if solo (So rare). How do you farm ? I know how to farm, you know how to farm and we both know the ending result... Having to farm to buy gears to farm more, to farm more gears to farm more gears in order to farm again some other gears.... That make no sense... Hell, it's even why MB made the guide so ppl could find the best for their buck at champ spawn. Why ? CAuse if there only Hz in fel... You guys wont kill each others and it's boring. Why did he make the macro for HW ? There was reasons behind that... But 1 of the good side was to bring action in fel as it generated player enough income to afford the redicoulous price of farming gear or pvp gears. If you keep the milk expensive... You kill new players and in the long run. You kill Demise.

MB himself said it once. This game is old, no one want to wait to have the end game items. You know what ? He couldnt of been more right.
House

Post by House »

I haven't done spawns yet so I don't know the scheme but based on what I read. BUT, if your crying about spawns, then should also be complaining about all the resource farmers, bods farmers, afk mob farmers, and saw/fletch kit farmers. You kids should be crying over these people flooding the market with once rare tools/items. Making it pointless for people legit grind them for gold.

Your guild has a choke hold on one aspect of the market. Now other people get a fair shot. Deal with it. Maybe you should break off your large guild with a small crew and make some competition instead of overwhelming your enemies with retard numbers to help keep prices of ps's high.

I'm sure EoS has weighed the affects of decisions and felt it reasonable to balance the shard. They have cracked down on afk farmers as you could see a few weeks ago people crying about bans. Maybe you should just suck it up buttercup.
madwhite likes this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Even ReQ are getting champs off nowadays. That right there should tell you how easy mode UO has become.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

i like change :) maybe reducent golds what champ droped something like if champ finished in 3 min so will droped like 20K gold :) gold will biggest problem if 3 min champ droped 300k golds...

if one players finish champ in 15min so will droped 200k gold

about arts, finaly will droped value, nothing better cant be :) PS will cost 1kk-4kk no bad at all :)
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Opywang wrote: This is how I see it Replica cannot be powdered, and powder of fortified does not work so it make sense why they don't care about them. It doesn't make sense why we should pay 60kk for an item that will eventually destroyed anyway? I think that is a rip off, and if it was me I would sell gladiator collar over, and over again, and again simply because it's an item that is going to meet it's doom one day.
I wear a gladiator's collar on two of my characters and as long as I have played them, I have barely even put in a dent on the full durability on either one of them. ;)
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Brad wrote:Even ReQ are getting champs off nowadays.
Yes, thank you. ReQ has never spawned before the changes. Now we can do even as difficult spawns as coon.

Last edited by Alvin on February 4th, 2017, 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Ajani and Gargl Kark like this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Opywang wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Opywang wrote: This is how I see it Replica cannot be powdered, and powder of fortified does not work so it make sense why they don't care about them. It doesn't make sense why we should pay 60kk for an item that will eventually destroyed anyway? I think that is a rip off, and if it was me I would sell gladiator collar over, and over again, and again simply because it's an item that is going to meet it's doom one day.
I wear a gladiator's collar on two of my characters and as long as I have played them, I have barely even put in a dent on the full durability on either one of them. ;)
I wasn't on OSI when replica was out so I have no idea how the economic was working over there. My guess is as good as y'all the spawn is still easy, and it must be raining replica on OSI. If it rain over there then why not Demise. They seem to be handling it fine, and I don't see a problem with that.

Just like I said it's rare to get 5kk on OSI, and it only happen to me once so my guess is maybe a decent replica is 5kk.

This is how I predicted Demise. I predicted players will spawn 24/7 grind, grind, and grind they will rarely get 120, and the 120 will probably be used up before sold, and population on the shard will increase, and more players will also do the same thing on OSI which is spawn, spawn, and spawn. Players will be spawning wearing as cheap as 1kk just like it is on OSI, and working really hard to get the money for item like Doom, and doom item will once again be very rare, and hard to get.

Now the replica might be a substitution to help player to use item to help spawn before they can get doom artifacts.

Speaking of doom they might as well add point system since the replica will help pay for doom artifacts.

replica was introduced to osi because of people using actual cheats or exploits to duplicate the original Event Moderator items,

Our server demise, has a doom point system, perhaps if you did some research before assuming you would stop making your self look so bad. ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

If staff starts to chase and ban all the afk gatherers and MB stops sharing his amazing script.. the shard will be ruined... you will literally not be able to get a good weapon or tailor piece because it will take days to obtain a runic or will be sky high cost to buy it and when you burn it it gives shit... so the only way to get good items is quantity of runics.. you need all the afk activity to do that.. This is precisely the reason why they are all not prosecuted that hard. If you dont thrust me- ask EoS- this is unofficial truth. Even now obtaining runics is costly and that is why they cost as much as they cost... When you make replicas cheap all the guys that rely on making money by obtaining replicas will make less money...so it will be harder to buy runic pieces for them.. it will be harder to buy doom arties... i truly dont see how you guys dont understand that and talk to me about Milk ???

On OSI this problem doesnt exist because there is Imbuing... you can turn a shit item into a great one with no effort... the reason spawns are easy there is because there are 10 more higher tier spawns that are harder.. its only natural they make the old ones easier.. because there is a ton of game content to progress through as a new player.. so it must be faster..
Since Demise will never introduce imbuing and faction arties you cannot cry to block all the afk scripting because that would literally mean the end of it all... no nice gear no nice weapons.. no nothing... you will all play discord tamers and walk like beggers.. necro mage weaver will rule the shard cause its the only template that can survive mainly on arties
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

Alhimikut wrote: ...
Thank you all for reading this. Its not been written as a troll post and please all that will support it or not.. do so with described arguments!
Alhimikut described how economy COULD evolve from here on. thanks for digging up real arguments! seems to be a rare thing...

if this happens as you say, there will be a decline for some time. a lot of gold around, and more champ arties will be available, so I say this will balance out after some time. no problem in the long run. also, the real high end items such as trinket are not affected, so there is still room for growth for everyone.
anyway, neither scenario will turn the income pyramid upside down, the rich will stay rich, the poor are likely to stay poor, at least by comparison. first, for the gold they already have, second, for experience and clever use of game mechanics, third, for getting it organised. well earned for that period of time, but no argument to have it stay so over time.

any game economy relies on an influx of new players as buyers, OR a constant increase in game level. i'm sure it's a mix of both, effectively.
if this is not the case, economy spirals out to some extreme form, eventually collapses and then rebuilds, to some other form. any stage has it's traps and exploits, i'm sure about this.
if economy should stay balanced over time, there should be an influx of new players, as game level increases such as implementing OSI developments like imbuing is not being considered.

Somebody should look into this and make a decision if this is really an issue.

one last thing: "rich" and "poor" are meaningless in an online game, if you come to think about it. BOTs are an issue though imo and should be dealt with in one way or another.
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:Let me share a story how it was on OSI when I was spawning.
Yes tell us another story Opy because so far we have,
You doing the "harry dance"
You doing Oaks solo with a fire steed and night mare
You doing Oaks solo with a WW and discord
You playing on Lake Superior where you were known as Zapper and quitting OSI during Age of Shadows
You quitting OSI during Samurai Empire
You using a greater dragon but finding it useless on OSI
You doing this in 3 years though the numbers don't add up
Age of Shadows 2003
Samurai Empire 2004
Mondain's Legacy 2005
The problem is the greater dragon .....................that was 2008

Keep going Opy I believe you
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
House

Post by House »

Alhimikut wrote:If staff starts to chase and ban all the afk gatherers and MB stops sharing his amazing script.. the shard will be ruined... you will literally not be able to get a good weapon or tailor piece because it will take days to obtain a runic or will be sky high cost to buy it and when you burn it it gives shit... so the only way to get good items is quantity of runics.. you need all the afk activity to do that.. This is precisely the reason why they are all not prosecuted that hard. If you dont thrust me- ask EoS- this is unofficial truth. Even now obtaining runics is costly and that is why they cost as much as they cost... When you make replicas cheap all the guys that rely on making money by obtaining replicas will make less money...so it will be harder to buy runic pieces for them.. it will be harder to buy doom arties... i truly dont see how you guys dont understand that and talk to me about Milk ???

On OSI this problem doesnt exist because there is Imbuing... you can turn a shit item into a great one with no effort... the reason spawns are easy there is because there are 10 more higher tier spawns that are harder.. its only natural they make the old ones easier.. because there is a ton of game content to progress through as a new player.. so it must be faster..
Since Demise will never introduce imbuing and faction arties you cannot cry to block all the afk scripting because that would literally mean the end of it all... no nice gear no nice weapons.. no nothing... you will all play discord tamers and walk like beggers.. necro mage weaver will rule the shard cause its the only template that can survive mainly on arties
You are being overly extreme. Do you honestly think that without the mass production of runics the shards would be broken? That is far beyond stupid.

Lets get this straight. You claim the shard is now broken because powerscrolls are being mass produced because of the lack in challenge of farming and the economy is now broken and the incentive for farming them is pointless, correct?

Runics have been mass produced, correct? I'm pretty sure I saw someone bragging at luna bank that he's spent a billion gold on Barbed kits. Are barbed kits dirt cheap? Did mass producing them ruin the shard? Is the economy now ruined because of the mass production of runics?