EoS please fix spawns.. they are broken now

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Alhimikut

EoS please fix spawns.. they are broken now

Post by Alhimikut »

We all know this server is nothing like and will never be like OSI. Everybody here knows that and agrees with it and this is what makes this shard truly great.

The recent changes have obviously spurred more negative opinions then positive.

* Price of replicas are plummeting which will render an entire channel of making wealth useless.. even though spawns are more effortless now if the prize has no value that's still disappointing. All the people that are happy with the changes now don't realize it will backfire in a month because all their effort will be for 5kk prize that nobody will buy cause market is filled with them.
* Devaluation of replicas will further increase the gap between making gold from spawning and spending it for runics. People that make their money by crafting probably welcome that change but it will leave a ton of pvmers that depend on spawns for income poor.
* To an end game player it is truly disappointing that they are not challenged by spawns anymore and that is confirmed either on forum or via private conversation by almost all of the top pvmers around.
* Spawns has been created so you have to battle 4 full waves of monsters with increased difficulty to kill the champion. Its insulting to champions that they can be killed now without even battling through its hardest waves.. it is just not balanced.
* The faster completion of spawns leads to a ton of new gold created (demonstrated in the MB coon chaining video) which is like having 10 more afk gold gathering sampires... you will soon have to make new gold sinks..
* The magic of the game and life at all is overcoming difficulty from the start, fighting along the way to perfect yourself and become the best at whatever you have decided. Nerfing spawns in that way just takes all the need for self perfection from the players.. and create weak dependent players and people.
* You are currently holding the entire shard hostage to one man disabilities that nobody approves.

Thank you all for reading this. Its not been written as a troll post and please all that will support it or not.. do so with described arguments!
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
EnEffetGile

Re: EoS please fix spawns.. they are broken now

Post by EnEffetGile »

Your perception of the value is messed up.

I have 1 sentence that was said often just for you.

'So annoying that ever since vesper shield came out, the arcane shield value droped to nothing'

Nah, I dont think that making replica more common will make things more expensive... It will just do like with arcane shield and library donation. In fact, library impacted a lot of item that way.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Alhimikut wrote:We all know this server is nothing like and will never be like OSI. Everybody here knows that and agrees with it and this is what makes this shard truly great.

The recent changes have obviously spurred more negative opinions then positive.

* Price of replicas are plummeting which will render an entire channel of making wealth useless.. even though spawns are more effortless now if the prize has no value that's still disappointing. All the people that are happy with the changes now don't realize it will backfire in a month because all their effort will be for 5kk prize that nobody will buy cause market is filled with them.
* Devaluation of replicas will further increase the gap between making gold from spawning and spending it for runics. People that make their money by crafting probably welcome that change but it will leave a ton of pvmers that depend on spawns for income poor.
* To an end game player it is truly disappointing that they are not challenged by spawns anymore and that is confirmed either on forum or via private conversation by almost all of the top pvmers around.
* Spawns has been created so you have to battle 4 full waves of monsters with increased difficulty to kill the champion. Its insulting to champions that they can be killed now without even battling through its hardest waves.. it is just not balanced.
* The faster completion of spawns leads to a ton of new gold created (demonstrated in the MB coon chaining video) which is like having 10 more afk gold gathering sampires... you will soon have to make new gold sinks..
* The magic of the game and life at all is overcoming difficulty from the start, fighting along the way to perfect yourself and become the best at whatever you have decided. Nerfing spawns in that way just takes all the need for self perfection from the players.. and create weak dependent players and people.
* You are currently holding the entire shard hostage to one man disabilities that nobody approves.

Thank you all for reading this. Its not been written as a troll post and please all that will support it or not.. do so with described arguments!
All what he says is ...
ooohhhh i will be not rich anymore... my stash of sash / glad will drop on value :((( ...
rofl.
Thats why u blocked all the T2A spawns? GW... i hope EOS will deal with THAT! :beathorse:

And tbw After the FIX there is LOOOOOOOOOOOT more ppl doing spawns... but yeah u dont like it cause they will have items and dont buy them from u...

* You are currently holding the entire T2A Champions Hostage that nobody approves.... against the rules btw.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
deathviper and Alvin like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

"One man disabilities" clearly cannot change much. Its you guys - the Hz guild - that really broke the champions. You pushed people like him into despair by endlessly harassing his spawns that you found with a spawn checking bot. Here the bot in action :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KsoVt1B8eE

Another thing that you will soon break is boating champions.
I used to have fun back in the day luring them away, but I would alvays kill them couple hours later. Its a fun exploit... too bad that you use it to permanently block people from spawnning. - Right now entire (?) lost-lands are blocked because you brought out champions out of the there and boated somewhere in Britania.

There is alot of games out there that died because only bots were playing them.
Last edited by Alvin on February 3rd, 2017, 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

You are both getting me wrong.. making replicas cheaper will not make everything more expensive.. it will make people that rely on making money by only spawning working twice harder to be able to afford everything else.. because now they earn twice or 3 times less...
For people like Opywang and company that might not be felt right away because so far they haven't been doing any earning just complaining.. it will be felt in a month or two even by them.

As for me- i dont have a stash and only own what i wear so please dont play me that rich/poor game. I myself rely on making extra cash for expenses solely on spawns... It is currently a blast for me to do spawns and if i come to your spawn i will steal your artie cause i still do more dmg than you... i am smart enough to know though that euforia will hurt me and most people like me in a longer scheme. it will also hurt you once you get to my lvl per say.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Alhimikut wrote:You are both getting me wrong.. making replicas cheaper will not make everything more expensive.. it will make people that rely on making money by only spawning working twice harder to be able to afford everything else.. because now they earn twice or 3 times less...
Untrue, unless you tell me that the artifact drop was lowered. If the drop rate is the same or higher. What you said is impossible. It will have the same effect as I mentioned for the library. Which mean that you cannot work harder if everything is cheaper...

As for the rest of your post... It's not about me. So I dont feel targeted and wont quote it. I dont think the opinion you have is based on a stack of whatever or not... I do think he's an idiot for his accusation...
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

If you cant see it alone.. i cannot help you.. easier spawns= a lot of people doing quite more so more arties drop.. people try to sell them but nobody will buy them- you can already see it happening on sell forum... and its been 5 days.
You library comparison is just not correct because arcane shield and vesper shield are too different items with unique properties..
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

useful changes to our server?

implement a system to check how long individual players have been sitting in the same spot afk macroing to move them to a cell in jail with a moongate after 1-6 hour timer? whether it is gold farming via killing mobs, doing heartwood quest or doing BoD

Our economy seems to be total shambles simply because of how many afk gold farmers we have, killing mobs, afk macroing hw quest or bods.

Champion spawns are too easy now, if we want new players to be able to make gold than perhaps implement a different way rather than ruining something that veteran players were able to enjoy

Monthly events such as open champion spawn, crafting event, open harrowlers, things of this nature would really make the experience on UOG Demise much more funner, this could also help to build the community stronger.

for a player who has played here over 4 years I have seen many improvements over my time here, however why do we allow a player who has played here for 3 months complain and have the server changed?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Alhimikut wrote:If you cant see it alone.. i cannot help you.. easier spawns= a lot of people doing quite more so more arties drop.. people try to sell them but nobody will buy them- you can already see it happening on sell forum... and its been 5 days.
You library comparison is just not correct because arcane shield and vesper shield are too different items with unique properties..
That whole post made 0 sense... but gl saying that the arcane and library dont apply... It was the same before, most of the replica dont even sell already and those that do... Well, they will just get cheaper and the change will make that ppl will not be inclined to pay sunch a huge ammount for little extra bonus... Thats the fact that was arcane shield and vesper situation. Same will happen with this..

There is no other logical conlcusion then the one that actualy happened and Im pretty sure that it was implemented seeing that strategy. I really doubt Eos ever made a change because someone bitched and carefully saw the exact same behavior that happened in the past... Dont be fooled by your own pretentions. Facts are facts. The day you will realise that. You will have learned economy 101. Yes, the basics.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Opywang wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:useful changes to our server?

Champion spawns are too easy now, if we want new players to be able to make gold than perhaps implement a different way rather than ruining something that veteran players were able to enjoy/quote]

Nope, Nope, and nope!

We're not gonna sterotype the game separating the rich from the poor. We're gonna make the game fun for everybody. I am a spawner it's all I do is spawn, and it's not fair to remove spawning from new players that enjoy spawning.

so stick to spawning, but please explain exactly what was so challenging about spawns before? the fact that you had to kill level 4 spawn in order to get the champion to come out?

Ive completed a few spawns since the changes you cried to have implemented, its silly that I no longer have to complete 4 tiers of monsters in order to get the boss to come out.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Opywang wrote:
EnEffetGile wrote:
Alhimikut wrote:If you cant see it alone.. i cannot help you.. easier spawns= a lot of people doing quite more so more arties drop.. people try to sell them but nobody will buy them- you can already see it happening on sell forum... and its been 5 days.
That whole post made 0 sense... but gl saying that the arcane and library dont apply... It was the same before, most of the replica dont even sell already and those that do... Well, they will just get cheaper and the change will make that ppl will not be inclined to pay sunch a huge ammount for little extra bonus... Thats the fact that was arcane shield and vesper situation. Same will happen with this..

There is no other logical conlcusion then the one that actualy happened and Im pretty sure that it was implemented seeing that strategy. I really doubt Eos ever made a change because someone bitched and carefully saw the exact same behavior that happened in the past... Dont be fooled by your own pretentions. Facts are facts. The day you will realise that. You will have learned economy 101. Yes, the basics.
You know players complaining about too easy why don't they go ahead update to The Stygian Abyss, or create something custom that match for your level, and leave the rest of the Uo players alone?

here is a much gooder idea, how about instead of changing things we just remove you? as you seem to only complain about things that make the game too hard for you?

EnEffetGile likes this.
Lord Doug

Post by Lord Doug »

Forgive me if i misunderstand as i am new here. The only argument i really hear against the spawn changes Is more people will do them and everything will devalue. That's crazy though. Some people like to achieve things on their own and not spend hours farming to get gold to buy an item. Earning and not buying the good gear is what's fun. If this somehow negatively impacts your farming method that's unfortunate but the game is supposed to be fun for everyone. If the thing about the blocked champs is true really hope something is done about it and whoever did it gets punished. I really have liked this shard so far and was even thinking about donating a little cash but if the accusations on the forums are true and this kind of elitist favoritism does really exsit I'll unfortunately be moving on. I really hope something gets done about the Bot/Champ hoarding exploits and this can be a fun shard for everyone. These couple small problems would be easily fixed though and hopefully they will be. I want to be clear I'm not making accusations at any person or group as i don't fully know what's true and what's not as far as what's written on the forums. I really do look forward to being a part out the community here.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

I posted several well argument according to me reasons why this change is bad.. for me its not only about the devaluation which is major problem because not anybody want to farm for years to get anything by themselves.. some people want to buy it. The biggest problem was that spawns for me were something to perfect.. and i always found ways to do them faster and better and so on until i got to the point they were already quite easy.. now they have done that twice easier... that's offensive.. not only to me.. but to spawn themselves.. they are designed to be a serious obstacle to inspire group effort.. now its a joke anybody can solo in 5- 15 mins.. The game must not change to accommodate new players.. they should adapt to the game the same way all of us did during the years.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Gargl Kark and ortiz like this.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hczeW9NK4xc
3 years ago....

It's like no one ever cared for the guide of MB aside the template and doing ctrl+c/ctrl+v on his HW script...

btw, his suggested build to do a quick coon included a violet courage or lion pride.. It's like ppl are over reacting to change and stating things that make no sense... I myself soloed coon quite often in about 13-15 min without 'epic stuff'
deathviper likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Alhimikut wrote: now its a joke anybody can solo in 5- 15 mins..
ahh ur bot cannot relog that fast to check all the spawns so u are leaking some...Ahh thats why u blocked T2A?

Publish makes good work = more ppl are making spawns.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.