EoS please make an official poll about spawn changes

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tanya

Re: EoS please make an official poll about spawn changes

Post by Tanya »

Yesterday I went to test Minotaurs spawn, and before the update I've soloed the spawn in 35-40 min.

But yesterday I was running like crazy 2 hours, then came 2 more people and we were trying together
to finish the spawn, and I wasted almost 3 hours at the spawn and still couldn't finish it!

The spawn is now impossible and not fun at all. Same with Bedlam spawn, no more fun in Tram ML spawns :/
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:
Tanya wrote:Yesterday I went to test Minotaurs spawn, and before the update I've soloed the spawn in 35-40 min.

But yesterday I was running like crazy 2 hours, then came 2 more people and we were trying together
to finish the spawn, and I wasted almost 3 hours at the spawn and still couldn't finish it!

The spawn is now impossible and not fun at all. Same with Bedlam spawn, no more fun in Tram ML spawns :/
Tanya do what I did research, and find out if it's not OSI accurate it's possible it's not up to date with OSI.

OSI wouldn't prevent players from enjoying the game then how else can they make there money?
I don't need to do any research, I am playing Demise and not OSI,

and playing on Demise PvM part was fun and forum was fun till you came lol
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
april0395 likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

fuck you Opy
Legendary Noob