Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kentares

Re: Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

Post by kentares »

Necrodog wrote:LOLOLOLOL Opywang finally gets his way with spawns and then it's STILL NOT ENOUGH!
. .
“Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”
Winston S. Churchill
Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.
Necrodog likes this.
Lady

Post by Lady »

Rly, Opywang, you broke the spawn system and you want to break Doom now? Someone ban this freakin miserable trash already >< there wont be server left to play if he put his hands on smth else.
MelodyTFA and Ajani like this.
Zmoney

Post by Zmoney »

@lady yeah because making spawns more like osi where the player base is probably 1000x more than demise is gonna kill this shard, not the fact more folks afk farm then actually play the game, or all the bullshit illegal scripts people are using. If you really want whats best for the shard maybe you shouldnt fight the change. Since the update, ive seen far more people online, way more vendors being gated too, more folks at luna, and way more folks at spawn. To be frank most of the pvp folks that are pissed about this, would rather see a dead shard with arties over 60kk then see cheaper arties with way more players.
Lady

Post by Lady »

Soon u will drop the artifacts on the ground and beg ppl to come and take em for free. Making spawns easy is one story, but not adjusting the drop rates is another.
Lady

Post by Lady »

They will resell nothing u idiot. I already see ppl trashing their stuff on the ground.

PS Stop that nonsense with the orny i play here from 5-6 months and i have 2, and no, im not from any of the big guilds. I just played here (casually!) and got my stuff w/o crying here and there on the fackin forums making everyone aware of that im not capable of playing and i need everything to be given to me in New Heaven when i create a new char.
Ajani likes this.
Lady

Post by Lady »

I got em from the source u idiot! i farmed doom. Smth u r not capable of doing seems and thats why u r crying to change it. And YES i can solo in doom just fine.
Ajani likes this.
Lady

Post by Lady »

U r delusional. U r not even working and u r playing 24/7 and cant get what this easy game is giving u. I feel pity for u.
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (131.24 KiB) Viewed 3648 times
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

You can play on test center and get everything for free, I suggest your guild of crybabies move there.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Lady wrote:U r delusional. U r not even working and u r playing 24/7 and cant get what this easy game is giving u. I feel pity for u.
So you support the game not to be an OSI-clone, and support it to lie when they promised OSI-clone?

How do you think new player would feel when they play Demise believing it's OSI-clone then they find out it's a lie?

Look at me I spend 300kk on a guild trying to do a spawn, but we could not get any spawn done because we didn't know it was altered, and now we know, but we've been lied to, and deceive, and cheated. It devastated us it ruined our game it ruined our guild it ruined everything.

Now I want to do doom, but I have knowledge that doom is stealing 4 time the amount of artifacts compare to OSI, and I don't want to go to doom because it's stealing, and robbing us.

Orny cost at 60 million on OSI it has never cost that much not once even when it first came out it was 30 million that is about the highest it got sold, and on our shard it's pourposly rigged so it can cost more than OSI will ever have, and ruining everybody lives, and everybody game all for what so players can make insane amount of gold selling them only if they get lucky?
BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR GUILD OF CRYBABY IDIOTS CANT COMPLETE A SPAWN OR DOOM SO IT IS CORRUPT,RIGGED. WHEN THE PROBLEM IS YOU SUCK AT UO.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
MelodyTFA likes this.
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

there is a problem with EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE TAKING THIS GAME TOO SSERIOUSLY. just fuck it and let this opywang rant and if u dont bother to reply him he will stop.

its so simple
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

lol i already quit game
MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Oppywang, In 1 month of doom I got 2 ornys, 3 aof, 2 banes, 2 jackals, 5 sot, 2 homs, 4 midnight bracers, arcane shield, and about 6x every other stupid item in this game.... Now i have every doom item i need and no real pvm challenge left to use the items on.... EOS is right about the flooding, most of the items are worthless because they are too easy to get already....

Now lets get to the point,
1)Your genes are flawed
2)You should go play Mario bros or a 3years+ game instead because you obviously have development issues that makes it impossible for you to live a normal life.
3)Die
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:I noticed only custom shards have new players, because those shards offer a light gaming, Demise demands too much from a player that's why we lose so many new players. I used to meet 10 youngs in New Haven but 99% of them resigned after one day. After one month, we would have 3000 new players. And the 1% of people that stayed, are players who want to abuse this server and now they are scripting and making dirty money. If an every new created account would receive a doom artifact deed, people would stayed attracted and motivated to continue their adventure. But now honest players are only working hard and they dont get any fun in exchange.
This laggy unstable server cant handle 3,000 players
MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Opywang wrote:
MelodyTFA wrote:Oppywang, In 1 month of doom I got 2 ornys, 3 aof, 2 banes, 2 jackals, 5 sot, 2 homs, 4 midnight bracers, arcane shield, and about 6x every other stupid item in this game.... Now i have every doom item i need and no real pvm challenge left to use the items on.... EOS is right about the flooding, most of the items are worthless because they are too easy to get already....

Now lets get to the point,
1)Your genes are flawed
2)You should go play Mario bros or a 3years+ game instead because you obviously have development issues that makes it impossible for you to live a normal life.
3)Die
So what that where broker come in to make extra profit. Broker will buy the artifacts, and rake it up then sell on vendor just like bag of sending.

A single house can hold 2,000 item a player is not gonna get every one of there house full of them.

How can an artifacts flood the shard when players is grabbing 30 item at a time farming gold from mob?

Artifacts will never drop price below the limit as long as broker is available even if Doom got fix Orny will probably remain at 60kk cause broker will make 10kk profit from it.

Serpent fang are at 200k broker can make 100k profit from that, and if the broker wanted to they can raise it up to 500k to 1kk it's up to the broker how they want to fix the price.
Bama likes this.